TorGuard

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Is the windows client supposed to let you know that there is an update available? For roughly the past 5 versions or so I have had to manually check the website vs the version I have currently installed. When I have seen an update is available, I have given it a few days, restarted the client, and connected/disconnected. If the client is supposed to provide update notifications, it would be nice if it would do it in a self-contained way similar to how VLC does it. No opening of the web browser required.
  3. lucky

must reinstall torguard to use it

i was under settings/app kill when i did this. i dont think i ever changed anything under network actually. the kill swtich box is not checked but seemless reconnect is checked. are you saying i should be able to go under app kill and only TG would be disconnected (if i added it back) as i would like to do, while keeping all others connected? if so then it's not working as designed.
  4. Support

You could disable the kill switch and use App Kill for this. Regards
  5. lucky

well that fixed it. wow. i thought a kill switch only affected utorrent and expected that to stop downloading if TG disconnected. i had no idea kill switch killed all connectivity if you disconnect it. is there any way to set it up that if TG gets disconnected that only utorrent gets killed and all other programs work ok
  6. Support

Hi, Are you using the kill switch under the network tab? if this is enabled and you disconnect you will have no connectivity until you either reconnect or close the app completely - it is designed to stop leaks. Regards
  7. lucky

sadly a new problem with both previous version and now the new one. i can connect using TG but when i disconnect i have no internet. i cannot keep connected all the time for practical reasons nor should i have to as i didnt before. i must reboot then its fine every time. so basically its a pain to use and i hate to reboot every time i want to disconnect.
  8. Yesterday
  9. domingox6

New server location suggestions

Please add a server in Argentina
  10. BobbyBobbyster

IOS Reconnecting Loop

Yes, I have tried both connection types and I am running on home network
  11. BobbyBobbyster

IOS Reconnecting Loop

Yes, I have tried both connection types and I am running on home network
  12. ABrownCBT

JP Netflix Selection

got a new IP and it is not showing the japanese region of anime lineup for netflix just the netflix orignals. I think Netflix might be actively blocking these IPs but, it is hard to tell what is going on
  13. Support

IOS Reconnecting Loop

Hey there, have you tried with both connection types? Cisco IPsec and IKEv2? are you running on home network or on a mobile network?
  14. Support

Reconnecting loop in android version

Are you using the stealth port? try a different port, the app is not broken.
  15. Last week
  16. BobbyBobbyster

IOS Reconnecting Loop

The vpn on IOS keeps having a reconnecting loop, how can I fix this?
  17. Hankidic

Reconnecting loop in android version

I have this same problem on Samsung S5 Ultra.... I've already tried clearing storage and reinstalling the app, it's still broken.
  18. ABrownCBT

JP Netflix Selection

I'm having a different issue where nothing is loading up with my Japan IP when I connect to it but, all my other streaming IPs work so maybe it is just the Japan IPs are not working. I've already open a support ticket to see what is going on
  19. Morphy

WireGuard on the Way! (In Development)

Any chance to be considered to get a beta test or something?
  20. For a few days now, I get a Google Recaptcha challenge every single time I try to search for something when I have the Torguard Firefox Extension enabled. Tried with many different countries, same behaviour. The issue does not exist when I use Torguard Desktop app instead. Has anyone else experienced this?
  21. BobbyBobbyster

iOS App Update

So, I’ve tried connecting to the vpn and I keep getting a infinite connection pop up and I’m wondering if there’s a way to stop this and fully connect. It has been like this for awhile and I haven’t been using it on my phone since I haven’t received any help. I paid for the vpn and no one has helped me on how I can connect. (IOS)
  22. Support

Hey there, you shouldn’t need to reinstall - please install the latest build here https://torguard.net/downloads.php Let me know if this resolves your problem.
  23. Support

App freezes

Excellent, glad to hear it, can you share what your issue was please? Regards
  24. Support

Unable to resolve server hostname

Hey there, did you manage to resolve this problem? Regards
  25. Support

TorGuard Client v3.99.3

Release torguard-v3.99.3, 2020-07-09 ==================================== - All platforms: Fix a potential crash upon disconnect when ShadowSock is used. - All platforms: new option "Refresh server list" in "Settings->General" - Windows: Fix TAP driver installation from TorGuard Client * Next release will be the WireGuard release, its 90% done. Downloads
  26. Morphy

WireGuard on the Way! (In Development)

Will WG support port forwarding?
  27. lucky

why would that work sometimes but then need to be reinstalled again?
  1. Load more activity