TorGuard

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Seems like their lack of reply is reply enough? Account is coming up for renewal so time to go shopping!
  3. Yesterday
  4. Anyone else experience this? Whenever my PC goes into sleep mode the client crashes.
  5. Support

Trying to reach chat support.

Hi - we have been asked by Cisco themselves not to host their apps or guides and so we have to comply. Regards
  6. Support

SOCKS5 - Jackett, Radarr, Sonarr

If they support HTTP you could always try HTTP proxies on port 6060 Regards
  7. Support

German servers slow

You are welcome
  8. Terrails

German servers slow

Looks like that fixed it, I reconnected and its working as before. Thanks!
  9. Support

German servers slow

Hi- we just made some changes to the German servers, can you retest them now and let me know if things are now OK? Regards
  10. The last few days I've been having issues with the German servers. I use Germany all the time so its an annoying issue. I usually get around 21 Mbps down and 4,5 Mbps up with around 30 ms ping when connected to the vpn (I've got 25 down and 5 up and 20 ms ping without vpn). But the issue is that lately on German servers the download drops to around 5 Mbps (sometimes even 1-2 Mbps), the upload stays the same and the ping goes to around 60 ms. I've tried resetting the windows app to default settings but that didnt help at all.
  11. oldirtdog

ah... that's what I thought... it definitely doesn't work on the others
  12. Support

The 'Check My Torrent IP' won't download

Hey there, this torrent won't actually download any data - you open the IP check torrent page, download and load into the torrent client, then wait for the IP check torrent page to refresh, it will report IP's reported by the torrent client.
  13. Hi there, there are many Android Boxes on the market these days - internally there are usually many changes, the most common reasons this might happen is there are no permissions to create the VPN interface or other VPN apps are installed. Regards
  14. Support

Port Forwarding changes packet source

Hi, The support desk can make a quick change so you can see the correct source IP. Regards
  15. Support

Hi, There are no guarantees our socks5 will work on all programs, unfortunately - they are purely designed for torrent clients. Regards
  16. Support

Port Forwarding not working

It would appear you are connected correctly but you need to make sure no local firewall is blocking this port and that your app is running that uses the port you have requested. Regards
  17. Support

AnyOne Connecting to Torguard from UAE

Hello, Try generating a config that sued TLS-Crypt, you can find the ports that support this here https://torguard.net/tgspec.php Regards
  18. jackripper

Port Forwarding not working

Hello, I have opened a support ticket with Torguard and they have been attempting to help me fix the problem but I figured I'd post in here as well to get as many suggestions as possible. Here is a log of my ipconfig. The port I'm hoping to forward is 8096. Thanks in Advance, Jack Log.txt
  19. Last week
  20. ah - that’s what I was missing. Didn’t realize you could only see settings when you weren’t connected to the VPN. That setting did the trick - thank you!!!
  21. Unforeseen_Consequences

Torguard needs to be updated to understand Windows 10 scaling

1. Go on "More Settings" (make sure you're disconnected from TorGuard first or you wont see this option) 2. Under the General tab you should see "High DPI scaling factor" (it's near the bottom) 3. Tick that and restart TorGuard. I wish TG would auto-detect high DPI and enable this option by default because i had the same issue.
  22. I'm having the same issue - tiny text within the client window on Windows 10 on a 3000x2000 display. @TorGuard I was unable to find any settings within the client. I'm on 3.96.1. Am I missing something?
  23. I have put in the login and server information I use in Deluge, but it doesn't want to connect to anything in Sonarr, Jackett, nor Radarr... Deluge is working fine... Any ideas?
  24. I'm doing port forwarding on my dedicated IP but I noticed that when the packets arrive to my local device, their source IP is no longer the original, but 10.25.0.82 with port varying between 55500 and 55600 (also not the original). Is there any way to fix that? If not, I'm afraid my account is useless, because I need: - dedicated IP - port forwarding - arriving packets with original content
  25. uNc

Netflix

Check out this TG openVPN install guide on an Asus with Merlin: https://x3mtek.com/torguard-openvpn-2-4-client-setup-for-asuswrt-merlin-firmware/
  26. uNc

Netflix

Wow, excellent router! fasted router for openvpn, just be sure to switch on hardware acceleration. I think the light bulbs on the local network can be excluded from vpn. check snbforums.com, it's a dedicated asus / merlin web forum and has everything you need to get started.
  27. rb123

Netflix

Asus RT-AC86U is the router i'm currently using. I'm just learning that i may have to get torguard streaming as much as i want to have the whole house under a vpn i may have to allow by device because we have a lot of smart things running in the house from light bulbs to temperature control and alexa minding my business day in and out so i don't know if torguard would be best ran on the router but i don't mind trying at least
  28. uNc

Netflix

merlin is super simple to flash... takes about 30 minutes. what router model do you use.? .. need to verify it's supported by merlin. also, bear in mind that only torguard streaming or residential IP addresses will work with usa Netflix, AMZ, HULU, the regular servers will not work.
  1. Load more activity