TorGuard

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. uNc

Netflix

Check out this TG openVPN install guide on an Asus with Merlin: https://x3mtek.com/torguard-openvpn-2-4-client-setup-for-asuswrt-merlin-firmware/
  4. uNc

Netflix

Wow, excellent router! fasted router for openvpn, just be sure to switch on hardware acceleration. I think the light bulbs on the local network can be excluded from vpn. check snbforums.com, it's a dedicated asus / merlin web forum and has everything you need to get started.
  5. rb123

Netflix

Asus RT-AC86U is the router i'm currently using. I'm just learning that i may have to get torguard streaming as much as i want to have the whole house under a vpn i may have to allow by device because we have a lot of smart things running in the house from light bulbs to temperature control and alexa minding my business day in and out so i don't know if torguard would be best ran on the router but i don't mind trying at least
  6. uNc

Netflix

merlin is super simple to flash... takes about 30 minutes. what router model do you use.? .. need to verify it's supported by merlin. also, bear in mind that only torguard streaming or residential IP addresses will work with usa Netflix, AMZ, HULU, the regular servers will not work.
  7. rb123

Netflix

I'm in the US and using all US locations. I'll do some research on flashing Merlin my family is sick of me playing with their internet connection lol.
  8. uNc

Netflix

Yes, all the tweaks and settings you require are exclusive only with merlin f/w,... stock Asus f/w has very few settings for OpenVPN. If you want to optimize your OpenVPN management on a supported Asus router, merlin is an absolute must-have. So, go ahead and flash Merlin and then concentrate on "policy routing" settings, this is where you route your devices thru WAN or vpn as required. Also, are u using TG for streaming Netflix (USA version) AMZ, HULU etc? Also, what country are you streaming from?
  9. rb123

Netflix

yes that's what I mean. but i see your are using merlin firmware and i haven't done anything to my asus router so i may have to do that first. I'm able to watch hbo on my firestick but not hulu or netflix or amazon.
  10. uNc

Netflix

"packet"...not sure what you are referring to for packet. Please explain further. Maybe u mean how I assign devices by IP to route thru vpn?
  11. rb123

Netflix

Could you share how you set up your packet for asus i have asus as well and have tired setting up what you are doing with no luck.
  12. I have bought, for the first time, and Android TV Box. When I install TorGuard, Torguard goes in a reconnection loop. The first connection goes very fast, but in seconds the connection is lost, and Torguard stays in reconnecting. On my Android Phone, or Windows 10 PC, all works fine. My question is, what can go wrong? Is there an extra setting somewhere in the Android TV Box?
  13. Last week
  14. LucilleChina

Trying to reach chat support.

Now, this is a joke right. Please note anyconnect app is no more hosted on our site, Please try from http://ftp.spbexchange.ru/net/vpn/anyconnect-win-4.5.01044-core-vpn-predeploy-k9.msi Let us know if you have any further questions. I was given the first site less than a few moment ago and now another support tech emailed me a new site. I am sorry to say that but Torguard do you know what you are doing? And who do I contact for billing?
  15. LucilleChina

Trying to reach chat support.

I have the same issue and we are in 2019. I have emails the tech support 20 times and still not solution to my issue. (unable to log to my VPN from China. I have tried to download this : https://torguard.net/downloads/anyconect-win.msi Not Found The requested URL /downloads/anyconect-win.msi was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an Error Document to handle the request. as per their recommendation and I can't. I asked the chat support who to contact for billing issue and Jeremy didn't know. Therefore in conclusion, the online support is similar to a receptionist and doesn't do much.
  16. Apocalyptic Wabbit

Wireguard in Docker

You misunderstood. Typically there is a docker entry script which sets up container functionality. Most wireguard examples uses a scripted key exchange to configure wg and sending the peer ip to the server. TorGuard seems to favor pre-generating configs. This won't work in docker as ip's are assigned on container start. So I can't use a static config... I've moved on to using a raspi privoxy wireguard device. I would still be interested in this thread to understand how to make TorGuards service work with docker.
  17. Yeah would like to know all this time why there is no word. I know many of us are getting concerned that they are in the 5EYES then the lack of a Warrant Canary to help protect us does not help.
  18. This is why I use the Torguard Browser Client instead of the VPN Client. Default is to use the VPN that I set it to but I can exclude certain sites like my Bank Site.
  19. Hello, i have done all the steps in the document here https://torguard.net/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=174 However when starting Torguard, it does not get passed this line Initialization Sequence Completed It just sits there. I have waited for over 10 minutes. I am using the TorGuard.USA-DALLAS I have successfully connected another device, Android, to the DALLAS server Any help would be apprciated.
  20. anyone using the IOS client or OpenVPN settings in the UAE? Please let me know the settings used for OpenVPN which works and the IKEV2/IPSEC doenst work
  21. Hi, I'm having the same issue... I have a streaming IP, but it's still being blocked? Is there a way to get an updated IP address, or is there something else I am missing? This worked until recently, it seems to be mainly the ITV app that is having issues, BBC, Channel 5 and UKTV Play seem to work normally.
  22. TDog

qBittorrent downloads less than 100kbps

All good info. I forgot that port swapping does make a difference. I also have noticed that A/V programs seem to have mixed feelings about TorGuard. Win Defender (Win 10) doesn't seem to care. I rely on WebRoot and well sometimes it balks it appears but eventually they get along. WebRoot is one of the quieter ones which appeals to me but who knows what the others do and that may vary from update to update. Again that's all good stuff Ebepc. Now about that custom tracker list........ 😉
  23. Ebecpc

qBittorrent downloads less than 100kbps

i use qBittorrent as well and get full speed also running on win 10 1903 / 1809 builds plus a 4.4 droid tv box, but i have noticed a few times in the past bad speeds i once live chatted to someone and they said try swapping you port from 1080 > 1085 > 1090 can fix this problem also try to make sure you get the USA out the point you can manually set it , also I created a custom trackers list i have an insane one that I've built over time i do have a few i need to remove but i get a lot more connections to peers
  24. Earlier
  25. john1

Netflix

Could you give me the name of your VPN?
  26. john1

Netflix

I live in the United States. I'd like to try your VPN.
  27. uNc

Netflix

Torguard is located in FL and subject to US jursdiction and the 5 eyes, but, if all u require from a dedicated IP is to circumvent some geo-blocked content then who really cares.
  28. john1

Netflix

Would you mind telling me the VPN that you use? I'll give them a try. I stand corrected.
  29. uNc

Netflix

No, NO I do not have smart dns running...I have an OpenVPN ovpn file configured on my router set to use Quad9 dns (NOT the vpn DNS), I have any and all devices that use netflix thru the vpn and USA netflix streams 100% uptime. Smart dns also work's but with USA netflix ONLY. With one of my vpn services,... Canada, UK, Thailand, USA, and others have servers working with Netflix. I use asus routers all flashed with Merlin and I use OpenVPN only.
  1. Load more activity