TorGuard

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Hey, I just purchased a streaming IP but it does not seem to be working for Netflix. I believe I set it up correctly. Netflix gives me error code: M7111-5059 Help would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. Last week
  4. Nobody can fix it? The HTTP proxy at port 6060 works but I'd like to go back to the SSL as soon as possible.
  5. Julia36x

Could not block outside DNS-Servers

I am getting the same thing. Rebooted still happens. I only run Avast security suite. I'm brand new to using torguard as my personal vpn.
  6. Jay70

TorGuard Certificate and Network Upgrades

I just removed the program from Windows (had to do this on a Mac as well) then installed the latest version as a new program. It has worked for me 3 times in a row like that without having to mess with program settings and Windows registry edits.
  7. Support

Hi, under the network tab, hit the clean cache button and then refresh cache, now retest - if you are still seeing this issue then it is likely something else nonrelated to the TG client - please let us know. Regards
  8. Therealone

did exactly what you said on two different computers. seemed to be working until.... today... same old disconnect reconnect crap. so seems to me there's something not working like it should be.
  9. it.torguardvpnaccess.com on port 993 SSL does not work anymore, could you please fix it? About 8 hours ago was working fine, now every SSL request on Firefox is having issues: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to xxx. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details. Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.youtube.com because this website requires a secure connection. www.youtube.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.
  10. I would like to be able to do this too, but your reply was quite vague. Where in this edit and in what format do we add the IP range for Netflix? Also, is 192.168.0.1 supposed to be the local address for the PC on which we want to watch netflix? In which case I assume we are supposed to change it if its different.
  11. Support

How Do I Prove the VPN is Working?

Hello, Well, you are on your own LAN and you haven't given us any information on how you're doing your monitoring, of course, there is info you will see locally that no one else remotely could see, I suggest using Wireshark: 1) Start TG VPN 2) Start Wireshark 3) Select your network interface (WiFi/Ethernet) to record 4) Begin recording 5) Search for the packets that have the “Protocol” as “OpenVPN” 6) Right-click on the OpenVPN packet 7) Select “Follow...UDP/TCP stream” You will see that all traffic is encrypted. Regards
  12. Support

Multiple IP's in tracert

Your waay of on your assumptions, you need to understand whats going on before jumping to conclusions - it really depends on the DNS you are running through the VPN, the route it takes to get from our Syndey DC to the pops owned by Google.
  13. Support

Stuck on WAIT

Well, it depends on the problem your facing - in cases where certificate or cache was the problem then yes this will solve that problem.
  14. Support

Fire Stick Stuck in a Loop

Hey there, can i ask what generation of firestick you are running there? Regards
  15. Support

TorGuard Chrome VPN Extension 1.3.8

This is now back online everyone, sorry for the delay!
  16. I just installed a network monitoring tool on my network. It immediately detected "Desktop Software - P2P BitTorrent" on the IP that I have Torguard running on and connecting with the Torguard Milan server on 45.9.25.114. If I'm able to detect the protocol my ISP is also. That's not comforting. So now I am curious to see if my traffic is even encrypted. Do I need to put Wireshark on the job or is there an existing tool to do this? This is very concerning!
  17. Support

Hey there, the Chrome Extension will be back online shortly, the only reason why it has been offline as long is Google Engineers take so long to reply, they actually said it was a mistake and they are speaking to another department to bring the extension online. Can i ask what is not working for you or you are having issues with? Regards
  18. Support

TorGuard Client v3.96.1

There are a number of reasons this may happen, it doesn't mean the issue is a TG issue or a bug, this simply means either you are not able to resolve our hostnames or your local cache is resolving old IP's - go to more settings --> network tab --> hit clean cache and then refresh cache then retest - are you connecting to a specific location or IP?
  19. Support

TorGuard Client v3.96.1

Try the following: 1) Go to more settings --> general tab --> click "restore defaults" and then hit save 2) Delete the Torguard app from the applications folder and empty your trash 3) Remove this folder: ~/Library/Application Support/VPNetworkLLC 4) Reboot + Reinstall TG Client latest version here https://torguard.net/downloads.php Let me know how you go.
  20. I have several VPN's and through several providers, which i have been playing around with tracert. Every VPN company that i run tracert through, gives me 5 IP addresses maximum to www.google.com When running tracert to Google through TG Sydney server, i get 17 IP addresses, being TG, several Australian based cloud companies (None is Sydney BTW), random US IP addresses, and about 8 Google IP addresses. Im not one for network administration by any means, but to me, your VPN should go through TG, Cloud service then Google (Being primary and secondary), being 4 - 5 maximum. Something a bit off with TG, US data miner/CIA/Trump Towers????
  21. PaymentTypes

Stuck on WAIT

NO IT DOESNT!
  22. PaymentTypes

TorGuard Client v3.96.1

Running Windows 10 and constant wait then reconnecting, where as the firefox plugin works. Spoke with support and the usual uninstall and reinstall answer. It doesnt work, fix it, or remove the download, easy as that.
  23. AC3

TorGuard Client v3.96.1

on macos 10.14.5, I also experience the lag/spinner when logging in. I thought it was a return of a former issue, but when I let it spin for a bit, it actually logs in. laptop: macbook pro 2013
  24. mica1024, Well that's good news. I thought it may have had been something like that but it had been working previously so I dismissed that idea.
  25. E.A. van Dijk

Why am I not surprised at all that the chrome extension isn't available? Some old experiences, but mostly recent developments at Torguard, forces me to make use of services from a 2nd VPN provider. My subscription at TG ends in 2,5 months and it's unlikely that I'll let it continue. That's a shame, because when all is working TG is very good. Unfortunately not all is working all the time. The basics for a good service are all there but then all those little weird decisions are being made creating a maze instead of a user-friendly environment. Not to mention the last upgrade process.. that's how people end up in straight jackets. Well, I never rule out all options but for now I'd rather pay two subscriptions then rely solely on TG.
  26. Earlier
  27. i can only put it down to some sort of DNS issue ? I added the IP of the server to TorGuard.Australia-Sydney-NO-TORRENTS-UDP.ovpn and can now connect
  1. Load more activity