TorGuard

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Same here. Login failed. Reset username and pw, downloaded and installed 3.98.13, still no luck.
  3. Today
  4. June1Downtime

Authentication Issue - June 1st 2020 (Resolved)

When I hit connect, it takes me back to the Connect screen again. I have made sure to input the correct password and did a password reset multiple times.
  5. Zaheer

TorGuard Client v3.99.0 (Coming Next)

Add all these options in your native TorGuard app for ios devices, plus add proxy support for ios too. The native app of TorGuard is due for an update, haven't since any since months, so I can delete other apps like OpenVPN or WireGuard to focus only on your app. Because without proxy support TorGuard native app don't works in countries with DPI.
  6. My understanding of today's TG wireguard announcement is that all shared servers in all locations and dedicated and streaming IP's will have access to wireguard protocol in approx 2 to 3 weeks from today. So yes, if you have a dedicated IP then you can use it with wireguard on the TG apps AND any supported router flashed with OpenWRT. You can check if your router supports OpenWRT here: https://openwrt.org/toh/start
  7. Support

It is fixed, it has been throughly tested - please double check your username and password here https://torguard.net/managecredentials.php (top section) Regards
  8. Hi staff! Just so you know we are June 1st 2020 (title says May) 🙂
  9. I can already use WireGuard on my router to my dedicated IP? Right now I am running DD-WRT, but will make changes if that will enable WireGuard, but I don’t want to do that unless I can use it on the dedicated IP.
  10. 100% NOT fixed, just changed my password and still giving issues. Guess i need to go shop for a new vpn.
  11. Support

If you have a login failed message, change your password here https://torguard.net/managecredentials.php Its all back up and running. Regards
  12. anonymous1

It still is not working for me, even updating to v3.98.13 I need a fix asap, much on line work to do.
  13. Support

VPN Auth down on May 1

Guys apologies, its all resolved now, please see below, if you are still having issues then this is likely due to you thinking your password was wrong and changing it once or twice, double check it here https://torguard.net/managecredentials.php (top section).
  14. brn2fsh

VPN Auth down on May 1

still not working here
  15. Hi all I'm having the same issue and tried above suggestion about DNS settings in TorGuard, but no luck. Some more details: I have two systems with macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) and I'm working with a user account WITHOUT administrator privileges. TorGuard VPN worked fine until I did the following: - Installed latest security fixes (macOS Security Update 2020-003) - Upgraded TorGuard client to v3.98.12 (I know I should not have installed two updates at the same time, so I'm unable to tell which exactly introduced the problem ;-( ) Now, on both systems I have no Internet connection when TorGuard VPN is connected. I have not done any deep analysis but it seems that TorGuard cannot update the DNS server settings in the system when launched from within my non-administrator account. When I launch TorGuard through the command line using elevated administrator privileges in that command line window, but otherwise still under my account without administrator privileges, all works fine and the DNS servers (checked with nslookup) get updated. When I launch TorGuard from within my non-administrator account, it connects OK, but does not update the DNS servers and hence I have no Internet connection. I tried various DNS servers in TorGuard configuration, but no luck. Any ideas, any help?
  16. Wireguard is not supported on the RT-AC87U and most Asus routers if using merlin f/w, u must flash the AC87U with OpenWrt to configure wireguard. Merlin only supports OpenVPN & PPTP/L2TP protocols. Best router for wireguard is the AC86U (hardware accelerated CPU) but functionality is limited currently.
  17. Hey guys, As you may know, we had another 2 hour outage on our backend, we apologise for this we are investigating this right now. After our initial checks it looks like we had another connectivity issue between our backend auth servers to our DB's, the problem seems to reside with a new piece of equipment we installed (firewall) a couple of month back, we will get this resolved for good, today! You may see some temp issues through the day as we might need to reboot a couple of servers and the equipment on a couple of occasions. Thanks for your understanding. TorGuard
  18. Sorry guys this is now resolved - it would appear that our backend had another connectivity issue, we are investigating right now.
  19. It worked I could login. But then I changed my service password, I disconnected and conncted again and it still connected with the old password after I changed it already! It's not accepting the new service password. EDIT: Seems to work now!
  20. Its back up and running now for me.
  21. I am having the same problem. This problem occurred when I went to change the "service password" and that was it. Couldn't log into my TorGuard VPN app or into my webmail account, apparently I'm not using the "correct" password. Hope this gets resolved immediately.
  22. It works...but I wait until tomorrow to make sure all bugs are fixed. Can have any leaks now. Hope they respond with the reason. Perhaps someone ran their car into the torguard tower.
  23. It was 2 hours and 10 minutes. If it was 2 hours and 11 minutes you get 100% back refunded plus a new Alienware laptop....damm...I need a new laptop.
  24. Same here. Changed PW x 2 but no difference. Raised a ticket. Appears to say "Reconnecting" at log in stage whereas it usually says "Connecting" then the login error appears.
  25. Yes, it works. Now I can pilot the SpaceX rocket to the space station...whew...I was running out of time
  1. Load more activity