TorGuard

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. So I paid for a months subscription to TorGuard to use in my Nvidia Shield so I can bypass geo-restrictions and watch USA Netflix/Hulu/Prime Video. Got everything installed and operational, yet it doesnt lift any of the restrictions at all, no matter what server I use. So then I read that I need to set it up with a Streaming IP, which is included in the price of the "Streaming Bundle" that I paid for. Spent THREE hours looking and looking and searching for the stupid IP address in my "Account" page on the website and for the love of god I can not find this IP address. How am I supposed to get this IP address? Every time I try and use the chat service it says there are no operators available. Can anyone recommend a way to move forward with this? About to call it a loss and cancel my subscription.
  3. HideAndGoSeek

Where are the proxies located now?

I had to switch my proxy settings from a Torguard IP address to "proxy.torguard.org". It's been working intermittently for a week or two but now it hasn't connected for a day or so.
  4. dar83

IKEv2 configuration doesn't work on iOS

Actually I don’t use TorGurd app. Torguard for iOS doesn’t support AES 256 bit encryption and OpenVPN protocol. the last update was about 9 months ago. I don’t like it. I prefer use TorGurd with OpenVPN and WireGuard apps and configurations in iOS Settings app.
  5. Last week
  6. I swear I had accidentally found it a few weeks ago but it's nowhere to be found now lol. I don't know whether it's still included with my subscription or not but I'm sure that was the case for 4+ years now.
  7. ABrownCBR

TorGuard VPN Speeds - What are you getting?

Same here with Wireguard I get more consistent speeds with mobile and on desktops. I can't wait until they put out more servers in the states
  8. CSJ

im definitely getting similar speeds on Torguard compared to no vpn at all when using their wireguard network. it looks like Wireguard is the way to go on ultra-fast connections if you want to use vpn CONSIDER ME IMPRESSED!!
  9. I am the in the same boat this is just unacceptable. If i use >> Host: proxy.torguard.org or proxy.torguard.io for the socks5 in settings of my client the ip changes randomly causing my client To display a proxy / connection error. And like the other people are saying above if you PING for a specific IP alot of them don't work. The way things are right now i would consider Socks5 to be unsupported if its this unreliable it is unsupported.
  10. CSJ

I have a 1gbps connection, but usually get in the 700's without a vpn. I just tested wireguard app with Torguard & got 670mb lol but I don't see split tunnelling on it, but then again I don't see split tunnelling on the TorGuard app either for a UDP connection
  11. Same issue here. This will be my last year of this service. Anyone have a good list of proxy providers besides NordVPN, which is always a good one.
  12. All my SOCKS5 proxy connections are broken as well. I paid for a year of these proxies, what the hell is going on?!?!? Looks like this is the last year I will be a torguard member.
  13. problem with this is that these ip addresses that are being returned via Ping are not working as SOCKS5 proxy. [47:50] Testing Started. Proxy Server Address: 88.202.183.61:1080 Protocol: SOCKS 5 Authentication: YES [47:50] Starting: Test 1: Connection to the Proxy Server [47:50] IP Address: 88.202.183.61 [47:51] Could not connect to 88.202.183.61:1080 No connection could be made because the target computer actively refused it. Check your network connection and make sure that the proxy server address and port are correct. Also the error may indicate that the proxy server is down. [47:51] Test failed. [47:51] Testing Finished.
  14. HideAndGoSeek

Interesting, Each time you ping you get a different IP address. Pick one you like, I guess. You could run "whois" or something similar to see what country the IP is from. In my examples, the 68.* address are in Canada where I am, the slow 46.* is in England. $ ping proxy.torguard.org PING proxy.secureconnect.me (68.71.244.102) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 68.71.244.102 (68.71.244.102): icmp_seq=1 ttl=57 time=51.9 ms 64 bytes from 68.71.244.102 (68.71.244.102): icmp_seq=3 ttl=57 time=48.4 ms 64 bytes from 68.71.244.102 (68.71.244.102): icmp_seq=4 ttl=57 time=47.9 ms --- proxy.secureconnect.me ping statistics --- 5 packets transmitted, 4 received, 20% packet loss, time 170ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 47.949/49.793/51.918/1.656 ms $ ping proxy.torguard.org PING proxy.secureconnect.me (68.71.244.66) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 68.71.244.66 (68.71.244.66): icmp_seq=1 ttl=57 time=62.10 ms 64 bytes from 68.71.244.66 (68.71.244.66): icmp_seq=2 ttl=57 time=54.8 ms 64 bytes from 68.71.244.66 (68.71.244.66): icmp_seq=3 ttl=57 time=48.5 ms --- proxy.secureconnect.me ping statistics --- 3 packets transmitted, 3 received, 0% packet loss, time 163ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 48.464/55.403/62.979/5.945 ms $ ping proxy.torguard.org PING proxy.secureconnect.me (46.23.78.24) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 46.23.78.24 (46.23.78.24): icmp_seq=1 ttl=56 time=224 ms 64 bytes from 46.23.78.24 (46.23.78.24): icmp_seq=2 ttl=56 time=169 ms 64 bytes from 46.23.78.24 (46.23.78.24): icmp_seq=3 ttl=56 time=168 ms --- proxy.secureconnect.me ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 4 received, 0% packet loss, time 381ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 167.373/182.130/224.048/24.217 ms
  15. I sent in a Ticket and received this response: We only provide the hostnames currently as IP's regularly change, it lets users take advantage of load-balancing - you can ping the hostname and use the IP's returned. Could someone please tell me how to ping the host name and get the IP address and port# to use as a SOCKS5 or HTTPs address in my Proxifier app?
  16. I totally agree with the lack of communication. I suddenly had a bunch of applications that I had set up to run through various proxy addresses suddenly stop working. This would have been nice to know in advance.
  17. HideAndGoSeek

The OP claims to have found it. I wish he'd report back here. Maybe he found it but now it really is gone?
  18. From what i can tell there is no longer a page that lists socks5/proxy IP addresses to manually connect to it now just redirects to the global server list page. So it must have been removed*. I notice that all the guides now direct users to use these for proxy configuration>> Host: proxy.torguard.org or proxy.torguard.io The list of IP addresses to manually configure/choose specific IP's to use seems to be removed. Likely you can connect to addresses listed on the Global Network > https://torguard.net/network/ , by selecting a location such as > dn.secureconnect.me however doing so would assign you a random IP for that location if it worked* However! the server network page does not list socks5 as a protocol the servers support. I can not locate ANY page that lists IP's to connect to for socks 5 anymore and i spent 15 minutes looking. I am not sure what is going on but there seems to be a serious lack of communication to customers in regards to alot of things like the windows client has been updated 3-4 times over the past couple months and there has been no change log or updates to customers what the updates changed or anything. And serious changes/modification to the site like removing the proxy/socks5 server list page and other things, i personally am not overjoyed with the lack of communication it leaves me wondering...... hmm.
  19. also looking for this. I can no longer find the active SOCKS5 proxy list to use with my Proxifier app. https://torguard.net/proxyserverstatus.php
  20. Amir

v3.98.13 22th May 2020

Indeed. Its sad.
  21. RyDze

v3.98.13 22th May 2020

I think this is the 3rd software update now that has had NO change log updates. There was 3.98.10? then 3.98.12? Now 3.98.13? All 3 updates had no information at all supplied to tell us what was updated or what was changed or anything what so ever.
  22. Amir

v3.98.13 22th May 2020

Dear admin, can you please post a change log of this? Is this with the new UI finally? Thank you.
  23. @Support Diito from me. Any update? Or is there a way to configure the linux supplicant natively. I only connect to my dedicated IPs, so I'd happily do without the TGClient
  24. murphy6761

SMTP blocked by my ISP

Fixed it by adding a static route via the command prompt. I found the ip address of my isp mailserver and added this as a persistent route: route add -p [ip address of mail server] [net mask-you probably don't need this] [your gateway] worked like a charm. My ISP refused to help me with this issue, pretending that they don't block anything all the time that they do. If they would just have been honest it would have saved me a bunch of nonsense. I don't care if my email goes thru the VPN or not, it's email, they already know who I am!
  25. JC123

How do I get my money back

i'm sorry if I misread the terms but i couldn't find anywhere mentioning Paymentwall. If i understand correctly, gift cards and bitcoins are not refundable but i paid using Paymentwall
  26. casper

How do I get my money back

You did not get scammed, all their policies were pretty clear when I signed up. Did you not read the policy specifics of your payment method?
  27. i have several port forwarding addresses i've setup. none of them are showing up in my torguard list. anyone know why? i have uninstalled and reinstalled. none of them are showing up.
  1. Load more activity