TGTesting 123

Just testing the feature.
  3. kratoscratus1891

WireGuard on the Way! (In Development)

Any updates for WG? ☺
  4. Yesterday
  5. Crank

Kaspersky Temp Fix

Hi Support, I did try this procedure and it did work for me. Thanks, BR.
  6. Last week
  7. portolan

VPN Router Recommendations?

First of all I want to rave about Torguard's Customer Tech Service. They spent hours with me last week, helping me get things set up on a new Synology router. Ultimately, I returned the router because it kept constantly dropping the internet signal. Now, let me explain . . . I live in the high desert in a tiny little town. My internet is through the air. At the very best I get 9 to 10 mbps down and 1mbps up. That is on a good day! There are no options for better service. When it rains, snows, is windy, etc. the service declines appropriately. I have a ranch style home with large adobe walls. I run the internet straight into a router in the kitchen (more or less in the middle of the house) and cable on the roof to another router in my office which I use as an access point. I cable from that to my desktop and use wireless there for guests. My router is an old ASUS on which I have loaded a dedicated VPN. I would like to get a new router, powerful in the sense of being able to handle a number of remote items (given our speed!) and that can push the signal a good distance through the walls. I also need to reach outside a bit on patios for guests. I have replaced all my cables with new 6 or 5e cables just to get all the signal I can. I bought "weatherproof" cable and tubing to run it through on the roof (from kitchen to office) to protect as much as possible from our huge climate swings and intense cold and heat. I have limited internet and am simply trying to get all I can possibly get out of it. Can someone recommend a reliable and stable router-maker that makes routers on which the VPN client can be loaded to broadcast throughout the house? I don't believe my speed will change much, but I need reliability and an intuitive user interface in the router. I have everything running on good quality battery backups with surge protection because our electricity is also unstable and fluctuates a lot. It all sounds ideal, doesn't it? That's it. Thanks for any advice (other than "move somewhere else!").
  8. ColorOfWar617

No internet access

It's working a.t.m. thanks!
  9. Sorry if this is a "dumb" questions, but I'm coming from being a NordVPN user. What attracted me to TorGuard is the 10gbit Premium Network addon, so I signed up for 30 days to give it a test run before committing to a longer subscription... I'm using SOCKS5, as I use the service exclusively for torrents only. (And that's the service I purchased; and I paid for the extra 10gbit addon) How do I know if I'm actually connected to a 10gbit server? My SOCKS5 connection via through proxy.torguard.org and speeds are okayish (~100mbit). I think I'm not running on the 10gbit server (I have gig fiber connection). Should I be connecting through a different proxy hostname? Thanks in advance.
  10. Support

No internet access

Change Ad Blocking DNS to OpneDNS or any other, or upgrade TG https://torguard.net/downloads.php to use the new internal AdBlock DNS. Regards
  11. ColorOfWar617

No internet access

opendns opendns ad blocking dns
  12. Support

No internet access

What DNS do you have set under more settings --> network tab?
  13. ColorOfWar617

No internet access

I feel like I'm on a loop here. These issues have nothing to do with Kaspersky. I closed KSPRY and TG is still not working, I tried everything in this forum and nothing works.
  14. ColorOfWar617

No internet access

Give me a step by step on how to fix these issues?
  15. Support

No internet access

Are you referring to Kaspersky or Ad Block DNS?
  16. Mick2020

must reinstall torguard to use it

Reinstall the latest torguard, but this time install tap ver 9.9.2_3 in the install menu.Its a well known issue.
  17. Support

Not paying affiliate earnings

Hi, the only fraud orders you see is the ones that are marked as fraud when they try to order, not the ones that chargeback later. It is currently with the affiliate manager. Regards
  18. kratoscratus1891

Newbie question: Why is WireGuard so slow?

Actually I have only 10 mbps now using the prepaid service. I already assumed that using a VPN with decrease the speed but to my surprise it is almost the same but the ping is about 50+ using the SG WireGuard server. I also have Surfshark and it is not comparable on what speed I'm getting at Torguard. As I've said maybe we have different experience.
  19. tamb0rino

Hello, Thank you for your reply. But I still don't think I need to bug you here to get a reply everytime, this could easily be shared with me on ticket also. Another question while we are at it. My last affiliate was registered on 17/04/2020 and I was able to get a payout 20/04/2020. Why is this being a problem now I don't understand. Even though the only "fraud" I am seeing is from 14/04/2020 and nothing for more than a year. Am I missing something? Thank you! Regards,
  20. Support

Some account funds will be held for longer for fraud purposes - if theres a high percentage of fraud on some new affiliates they will be reviewed more thoroughly. This is the case on this account. Regards
  21. tamb0rino

After this I still have not received any reply for the last 2 weeks. Any updates?
  22. ColorOfWar617

No internet access

When are these issues going to get fix?
  23. lucky

i have norton. the app window says (not responding) on the top of the window , it never connects until kill it and reinstall
  24. jpalaci22

Hulu Error P-DEV337

Hello, I’m using my TorGuard account with a Streaming IP from Zürich, Switzerland back to NYC where my streaming IP is from. I’ve been using this setup (previously with YouTube TV) for 9 months. I switched from YouTube TV to Hulu with live TV due to sharing an account with my family back home so I created a lone Hulu account for myself. I’ve been very happy with TorGuard and the Streaming IP. Highly recommend. Other than buffering issues and sometimes crashing (on rare occasions) it has been a wonderful. Recently though, the same Amazon Firesticks I used all these past months have been having issues connecting to the internet. The devices are solely WiFi so no hardwire option unless I want a hardwire adapter. Oddly, both my Firesticks are having the same issues. Tested, reset, and power cycled my router with no issue on the network as all other devices work as usual. I know it’s nit the network as the same TV with the Firesticks works flawlessly wirelessly. i get error codes Error5 and P-DEV7. Bitch saying issues with loading content/issues with displaying content. Oddly, it gives a time stamp of my local time here. So Hulu is getting my location even with my VPN on. Not sure if this is just an issue I’m having. Odd the Firesticks were working normally less than a week ago and now they act very odd. I did notice my ISP is drastically slower. I pay for 1Gbps Up and at times I get no faster than 20Mbps. I’m moving to a new ISP at the end of the. I think. I wonder if I’m being throttled because they detect my VPN. i will factory restore my Firesticks and try on a hotspot network to test if a new ISP replicates the same issues then try later July/early August when I get new ISP. I’m really wondering if that’s what the issue is as I see dramatic speed drops now. Will update as I try new things to make it work but wanted to see if anyone has any ideas or experienced/ing ssme issues as I am.
  25. Support

Hey there, Do you have Kaspersky by chance? when you say "not responding", is the app itself freezing or whilst connecting to the VPN? Regards
  26. Support

No internet access

Great, let us know if the issue returns. Regards
  27. JAMB

No internet access

I have just tried to connect again and Randomly it is working now. Not sure what has been going on but appears to be working ATM.If I have any other problems I will let you know but seems to be randomly working OK now.
  28. JAMB

No internet access

I have a Powerc built PC Intel inside it says on it and don't use the driver suite (again sorry haven't ever heard of it let alone use it)
  1. Load more activity