TorGuard

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. gilby

Sydney IP issues

I agree, Superman. Intermittent issues. I have given up for now - will investigate further tomorrow.
  5. Superman

Sydney IP issues

It seems the issues are resolved now Edit: I have spoken too soon. I am still having issues loading pages when connected to the Sydney server.
  6. Superman

Sydney IP issues

Sydney is again having issues at the moment
  7. I have something like this: 2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> [init] === [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "netsh>" [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "netsh interface ipv6>Ok." [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "" [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "netsh interface ipv6>" [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "netsh>netsh>" [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "netsh interface ipv6>Ok." [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "" [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "netsh interface ipv6>" [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> "netsh>netsh>netsh>" [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stdout" ==>> [end] === [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === "stderr" ==>> [empty] === [2020-02-20 23:27:09.427 Pacific Standard Time D] netsh === exit code: 0 , exit status: QProcess::ExitStatus(NormalExit) === [2020-02-20 23:27:09.843 Pacific Standard Time D] WhatIsMyLocation/doQueryMyLocation: HTTP download progress [2020-02-20 23:27:09.843 Pacific Standard Time D] WhatIsMyLocation/doQueryMyLocation: HTTP download progress [2020-02-20 23:27:09.843 Pacific Standard Time D] WhatIsMyLocation/doQueryMyLocation: HTTP request was successful [2020-02-20 23:27:09.843 Pacific Standard Time D] WhatIsMyLocation/OnSuccess: location= 36.976 -137.956***** edit [2020-02-20 23:27:09.845 Pacific Standard Time D] WhatIsMyLocation/doQueryMyLocation: HTTP request aborted [2020-02-20 23:27:09.845 Pacific Standard Time D] WhatIsMyLocation/doQueryMyLocation: ReplyHandler destroyed [2020-02-20 23:27:11.786 Pacific Standard Time D] ComInitialize constructor failed, hresult= 80010106 Pretty much wondering whats up with the geolocation? why is my client performing it? why does it do it in clear text?
  8. chumleyex

Super slow pfsense

Ok, thank you for your reply.
  9. Amir

TG Android Client v1.56.2

Any ETA for the next update for Windows?
  10. Support

TG Android Client v1.56.2

== Release v1.56.2, 2020-02-19 - Fix issue where VPN would not resume after pausing by screen off event on Android TV Downloads P.S. We are staging the rollout so you may not see it until we increase the exposure over the coming days - however you can download it directly from our downloads page here https://torguard.net/downloads.php Regards
  11. Support

Super slow pfsense

Hi, from experience, you will not get much more through this CPU, its not powerful to run anywhere near what you are looking to achieve - remember OpenVPN is single threaded - it only has the ability to use one core. Regards
  12. Support

PayPal

I guess its just a standard message they have to let you know that we will see your email/address you use on file - just like they warn you when installing extensions or apps that the app will potentially have the permission to see your traffic/personal details and other related info. Regards
  13. wotmate

PayPal

Yeah, it's standard info that Amazon would have... just want to know why it says " allowTorGuard VPN to access"
  14. Support

PayPal

This is a requirement by Amazon it would seem not TG, I will pass it over to billing to take a look - paying by credit card requires an address to validate the card and to prevent fraud - its no different via Paypal, they hold all your details as well? Regards
  15. Support

no paypal, CC wanting address

This is a requirement by Amazon and paying by credit card requires an address to validate the card - its no different via Paypal, they hold all your details as well? Regards
  16. wotmate

PayPal

Sorry, you must have missed the edit. Another thread started about it here:
  17. Support

PayPal

On the TorGuard website, we do not ask you to enter address details - you click to pay the invoice via Amazon Pay, it directs you to amazon to chose a payment source, once is complete, it takes you back to your invoice - please explain where you are asked for address details? Regards
  18. wotmate

PayPal

Yes, it is. And according to Amazon Pay, it is as per Torguards requirements. Someone else started a thread about it here:
  19. Support

Blog Issue. looks unprofessional IMHO

Thanks for pointing that out - maybe the author fell asleep? TorGuard users notice everything! Thanks
  20. Support

PayPal

This info is not required for Amazon Pay? Regards
  21. wotmate

PayPal

The question has to be asked in regards to Amazon Pay, why does torguard, a company that does anonymous VPN, need to know my full name and where I live????
  22. Greetings, I am sure this has been asked and answered multiple times, but I wasn't able to quickly find my answers (not spending 10 hours sifting through pages and pages of pseudo related content). I am new to the VPN scene. I bought a small i5 6 core machine to use as a dedicated torrent box. I was initially going to set it up and use it as a VPN server dishing out DHCP to the rest of my network and also to 'turn on' VPN protection for the network with a few clicks of a button, but I don't think I have a real need for that. I downloaded 'torguard' app and I am running that. I did a speed test and I am getting about 25% of my regular ISP speeds through a speed test and it failed during the upload process. My regular ISP speeds are 100Mbps and a lightning fast 5Mbps (end sarcasm) upload. Do I need to purchase a dedicated IP to achieve close to my regular ISP speeds? I did see a few threads about persons not getting the speeds with their dedicated IP and a few users suggested that they make some checks and use google in the network settings..... but I think those users were using their router as a VPN device. I was looking in the TorGuard app but I don't see where to change any of those settings. Then I thought about changing them in the virtual network adapter properties but then wasn't sure if that would hinder me even more. Could someone be so kind as to give me a little guidance or at least link to a thread that answers my questions? Thanks
  23. https://torguard.net/blog/attacks-against-citrix-vpn-servers-are-underway/ Last sentance ends in middle of thought. Particularly bad cause it a sales pitch... Love you
  24. chumleyex

Super slow pfsense

I run pfsense on a ASRock J3355B-ITX Intel Dual-Core Processor J3355 and it's connected to at&t fiber. Without going over vpn I get around 800mb down and 900mb up. I have openvpn tunneling out to torguard and the max I can get is well under 200mb down and most of the time a speed test shows 0 for upload. My example today has an upload speed though. I would love to see 400+ up/down and a stable connection. This is far from stable. There are many times I got to pull something up from the internet and the page isn't displayed for a very long time. Any ideas on how to help? While running the speed tests I check the cpu of the pfsense box and it's chilling at 25%, so it's not stressed out. The VM I run the speed test on has plenty of horse power too. Here are my configs. persist-key persist-tun remote-cert-tls server reneg-sec 0 auth-retry interact verb 1 fast-io sndbuf 524288 rcvbuf 524288
  25. Earlier
  26. Moss

Streaming IP stopped working no help

I actually emailed support instead of opening another ticket and the new guy helped me out and solved the problem. First guy didn’t understand the problem and was making me download other software. Glad I contacted a different person.
  27. NullTotality

Port Forwarding not working

Open your console and run this netsh command as admin: netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=external_port listenaddress=0.0.0.0 connectport=internal_port connectaddress=127.0.0.1 You have to replace "external_port" and "internal_port" with the correct port numbers you're using.
  28. Gladonel

Streaming IP stopped working no help

I got my Netflix UK streaming IP stopped working but TorGuard's support was excellent and got my issue fixed in under 30 minutes.
  29. CitizenSmith

Torguard Speed Test Best Settings Speed vs Security

Not that up on VPN configs could you please direct me! you say this is best security I'm assuming that includes for downloading torrents! AES-256-GCM Block Outside DNS = Off Name Server = VPN DNS 164 18% 1. To block outside DNS I go to "network tab"/ "DNS"/ and untick "block outside dns" which equals off is that correct. 2. And to do the Name Server I go to "Network tab"/ "DNS"/ "-when VPN is connected" and select "VPN DNS" there!. Thanks for help you can provide
  1. Load more activity