TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
Verrind

Torguard for Iphone

Question

Verrind

Hello!

So in he past I haven't had issues but now that I started using TorGuard again on my phone, it doesn't connect anymore. When I hit the connect button its in a constant loop of "connecting" and a pop up that auto closes says something to the affect of user authentication failing if I'm reading it correctly.  Its pretty hard since it closes immediately after it pops up, but anyway this problem started to only arise recently when I factory reset my phone.  The iOS version that I'm on is 10.2 and my phone is an Iphone SE.

1 answer to this question

Support

Hello!

So in he past I haven't had issues but now that I started using TorGuard again on my phone, it doesn't connect anymore. When I hit the connect button its in a constant loop of "connecting" and a pop up that auto closes says something to the affect of user authentication failing if I'm reading it correctly.  Its pretty hard since it closes immediately after it pops up, but anyway this problem started to only arise recently when I factory reset my phone.  The iOS version that I'm on is 10.2 and my phone is an Iphone SE.

Hi - i would double check your credentials for a start.

Please visit the following url: https://torguard.net/managecredentials.php

Click "Generate Random Login" and use the details that are generated, note these down for future reference, they will now be your service login details, your billing login details will remain the same.

Let me know if they now work ok for you.

Regards