TorGuard
Support

Looking for China Users

Rate this topic

Support

We are looking for users based in various parts of China or in highly restricted work environments to test out our new stealth option we are looking to push into our TG Client - let us know if you would be interested in a few small tests for us.

Thanks

nomad111

In Egypt your stealth servers don't always work either, especially not on 3G where Openvpn is blocked totally (Android app). SSTP, L2TP, ikev1 and ikev2 work, though (not the ikev2 on your iOS client, though), so I would consider testing other countries as well!

Leeroy

Hi Admin,

I will be going to China in 8 weeks and will be using my Android Tab. Last when I visit China, there is only one location that works with my Tab i.e. United States Los Angeles stealth. It's no longer available with the latest apps.

​Could you please advise which location to use with my Android Tab while in China?

Thank you

TorGuard

Hi Admin,

I will be going to China in 8 weeks and will be using my Android Tab. Last when I visit China, there is only one location that works with my Tab i.e. United States Los Angeles stealth. It's no longer available with the latest apps.

​Could you please advise which location to use with my Android Tab while in China?

Thank you

Hello, open up a ticket here, staff are able to respond more quickly.

Leeroy

Hello, open up a ticket here, staff are able to respond more quickly.

Thank you for your suggestions

Ticket was raised on 9 Apr. Still not getting the appropriate answer - which is the LOCATION to logged on when in CHINA.

As mentioned, last when I was in China, there was only one location that worked as mentioned in my previous post.

TB123

Greetings--I'm based in CN (Hubei).

xin

i am in Beijing and glad to help.

Anonymity

i can help you, one of my team member who now is in china and at least 6 month, btw, we've tested allmost all of top vpn service :)

otto38dd

Hi,

Still need testing for China,  I have just been assigned here and access many different types of restricted networks.  Never been able to get the TorGuard client to work, but AnyConnect worked well.  Unfortunately, Cisco has now blocked access to download the AnyConnect client so really want to try new stuff.

Thanks,