TorGuard
Anons-cup

NETSH: Command failed

Rate this question

Question

9 answers to this question

Support

Hello,

Try disable more settings >> network >> IPv6 leak option.

If that solves your problem, i would suggest do a complete uninstall/reboot/reinstall so you can keep this option enabled.

Regards

ndz

Thanks, suddenly had the same problem; disabling IPv6 leak worked for me!

MargM

I had this problem, uninstall, delete, redownload and install fixed it.

Support

There seems to be a number of reasons on why this would happen - if you had any previous TAP drivers installed used by other VPN software we recommend you remove those and reinstall TG Client first.

Disable any virtual Adapters for VM's too and make sure you running the latest Tg Client.

Regards

Benbob

No. This never used to be a problem. Only when I updated did Torguard become effectively useless. The fault lies with you for producing bad software. 

There seems to be a number of reasons on why this would happen - if you had any previous TAP drivers installed used by other VPN software we recommend you remove those and reinstall TG Client first.

Disable any virtual Adapters for VM's too and make sure you running the latest Tg Client.

Regards

Support

No. This never used to be a problem. Only when I updated did Torguard become effectively useless. The fault lies with you for producing bad software. 

Im sorry but it's not possible to make software 100% compatible with everyones setup - there are numerous reasons the netsh command could fail, the vast majority of users don't have any problems, you would be best to lodge a support ticket and we could take a look more closely on what your cause may be.

Regards

DivZer0

Benbob is rigth, your software is tragic, what happened to viscosity? I never had an issue with it, your app was always plan B not A. Now I have this same issue, great.

Iceball24

Hi, just wanted to share my solution for this issue:

I had to tick the IP6 protocol manually for the Torguard ethernet adapter, then I was able to activate the option "IPv6 leak option" again.

Support
19 hours ago, Iceball24 said:

Hi, just wanted to share my solution for this issue:

I had to tick the IP6 protocol manually for the Torguard ethernet adapter, then I was able to activate the option "IPv6 leak option" again.

This normally happens after an update while TG Client was still running or when another VPN app has control over the interface - a quick reboot normally solves the problem 90% of the time or closing down any other VPN app that's running.

Regards