TorGuard
TheBurnedMan95

Can I use my VPN and Proxy at the same time?

Rate this question

Question

TheBurnedMan95

Im sorry if im wording this wrong or not demonstrating the proper knowlege. I would like to know if i could run my VPN with a proxy at the same time if it is possible could someone tell me how to. IMO I feel safe using TG's VPN I would just like to have an extra layer of security and peace of mind.

7 answers to this question

Support

Im sorry if im wording this wrong or not demonstrating the proper knowlege. I would like to know if i could run my VPN with a proxy at the same time if it is possible could someone tell me how to. IMO I feel safe using TG's VPN I would just like to have an extra layer of security and peace of mind.

Hi there

Yes you can, using one of our proxy extensions is fine in your browser - but if your referring to a socks5 it can cause problems with speed or it may not work at all, it might work out just fine though.

Regards

TheBurnedMan95

Thank you i guess ill try the extension out.

TorGuard

You can use Proxifier program, works amazing with SOCKS5.

TheBurnedMan95

Thank you i have been using TG proxy extension in google chrome and so far it works fine. But ill give Proxifier a try sometime in the future again thank you.

RayStevens

I too would like to run my vpn with a proxy but how do I now if I'm using sock5 or not?  And where do I find these "proxy extensions" and how do I set it up?  Thanks for any help.

TorGuard

I too would like to run my vpn with a proxy but how do I now if I'm using sock5 or not?  And where do I find these "proxy extensions" and how do I set it up?  Thanks for any help.

You can check your ip at https://torguard.net/whats-my-ip.php to check if the proxy is enabled.

You can download the Torguards Proxy extension(Chrome or Firefox) from here: https://torguard.net/downloads.php