TorGuard
jrt3a

Torguard client unreliable

Rate this question

Question

jrt3a

Hi,

For the past month or so the torguard client has been shutting down without notice.  I'm running windows 10.  Nothing significant has changed in my system configuration that would have triggered this problem, as far as I know.

Perhaps unrelated: growing tired of this problem, I tried to use the OpenVPN client instead.  But at some point, without disconnection, it starts leaking my IP through webRTC according to ipleak.net, though I have the chrome extension webRTC network limiter installed.

Can you please help me address one or both of these problems?

Support
7 hours ago, Random1 said:

I noticed that when I move my laptop, the client is crashing and thats because the power plug is become loose.

When I pull the power from back of the laptop the client is crashing, even when laptop is fully charged.

I tried changing the power saving mode for wireless adapter settings to maximum performance but did not help.

Any other suggestions?

I am using windows 10 with core I7 with 3.98.3 torguard client (latest).

Torguard works well for me except for this.

Thanks

If you disable auto start on boot -  does it then stop crashing when you pull the power cable?