TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  

opening download

Rate this question

Question

stupid question perhaps .but what program is best to use to open the zip files that are downloaded ..i.e vpn-pro and license file.. i've tried several to no success..

7 answers to this question

Support

Hey there - what OS are you running ? normally Windows or MAC systems can open zip files by default.

not on vista .so i downloaded a zip program to make things even harder for me.. vista offers office7 with no passcodes to get in.and they dont offer them anymore its so out of date

Support

Normally on Vista you just do the following:

To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.

Btw you don;t open the license file you just choose this file to license the software.

no right clickin here, i'm also on firefox maybe thats the difference ? my choices are how ya wanna open where ya wanna put it lol. so i downloaded peazip off of filehippo. eh.it's ok

Support

Strange i thought they all had this option - i take it you got it sorted now then ? :)

no this is what i got goin. swear it never ends or i'm an idiot (dont answer that) . it downloads right to a file. i open vpn it double loads (show's 2 downloading screens ,one behind the other). doesnt give an option for a link to desktop ,only a file. so when you exit vpn and want to start again. it goes through the whole installing 2 programs again.. it's possessed..

Support

Are you extracting the file from the archive ?

Maybe try winzip to extract to a location you know how to get to.

Regards