TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
Upset

osascript wants to make changes IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT

Rate this question

Question

Upset

Hello

I pay for your vpn + FIX IP from japan for netflix jp , but your program DO NOT WORK !!! Same fucking msg all the time. "Osascript want to make changes" 

More than 8 days like this , 8 DAYS I PAY FOR NOTHING

9 answers to this question

alm

Same issue here!  Can't install the latest version 3.55.  I'd post screenshots but I don't see that option.  Have Mac 10.12. 

alm

Remedy below from tech svc worked. 

Please mount the dmg again making sure to drag the Torguard icon over into the Applications folder, then close.

Start the app directly from the Applications folder (entering your MAC password if prompted) and then try logging in.

Support

Hey guys

This normally happens when you open the app from outside the applications folder - please close the app completely, mount the DMG, move the app straight to the applications folder and then open from there, please reboot first though.

Edit: if you get this problem, please go here >>> /Users/user/Library/Application Support/VPNetworkLLC

Replace user with your account name, delete the VPNetworkLLC folder and then reinstall and retest.

Regards

Mac 10.11

Hey guys

Edit: if you get this problem, please go here >>> /Users/user/Library/Application Support/VPNetworkLLC

Replace user with your account name, delete the VPNetworkLLC folder and then reinstall and retest.

Regards

There is NO FOLDER called "VPNetworkLLC"! Yes, I looked in the exact same directory you mentioned. AND I searched everywhere for that folder. It doesn't exist! And I'm still having the osascript + networksetup modify permission problem!

Support

There is NO FOLDER called "VPNetworkLLC"! Yes, I looked in the exact same directory you mentioned. AND I searched everywhere for that folder. It doesn't exist! And I'm still having the osascript + networksetup modify permission problem!

In the TG Client, when you click select server, do you see a server list ?

Regards

briton

I think you guys have seriously messed up things. I've been using this service (Viscosity) for 2 years without any issues. Decided to update yesterday to TG and only problems since then. Now I can't even connect. I've already posted a thread which some of your guys was supposedly handling out with me. Then he disappeared and I've been waiting for him to contact me for hours. How lame is that, ah?!

All the advices I've got and read are "delete this directory, delete that directory, reboot, install, nobody else is reporting such problems ..." Yeah, right. Just so tons of people are frustrated.

Mac 10.11

In the TG Client, when you click select server, do you see a server list ?

Regards

Yes. I do see a server list of all the servers

Support

I think you guys have seriously messed up things. I've been using this service (Viscosity) for 2 years without any issues. Decided to update yesterday to TG and only problems since then. Now I can't even connect. I've already posted a thread which some of your guys was supposedly handling out with me. Then he disappeared and I've been waiting for him to contact me for hours. How lame is that, ah?!

All the advices I've got and read are "delete this directory, delete that directory, reboot, install, nobody else is reporting such problems ..." Yeah, right. Just so tons of people are frustrated.

Hey Briton

The problem mostly happens for users trying to load the app outside the applications folder first or for whatever reason the file handler is not being updated - we have a fix in the next release to prevent issues in future

Regards

Support

Yes. I do see a server list of all the servers

IF you do then the server list is on the computer so the VPNetworkLLC folder must exist.

Please click on finder, click Go, enter the path: ~/Library/Application Support/VPNetworkLLC

Then delete the torguard folder.

Regards