TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
mrwhitefolks

Check my ip issue

Rate this question

Question

mrwhitefolks

I was having issues downloading torrents. I'm using Deluge and it was showing no incoming connections. I deleted the proxy settings and readded them. It's working now, but I went to make sure by using the CheckMyTorrentIP download and the tracker status shows "torguard.net Error". Does that mean it's not working?

5 answers to this question

Support

Hello - no-no that wont affect your proxy - its just a simple IP check, you can always try the checkmytorrentip.com torrent and see if this one works for you.

Regards

The TG app on my android phone keeps saying connecting. But hasn't connected yet. Help....

Support
The TG app on my android phone keeps saying connecting. But hasn't connected yet. Help....

Hello - are you using the user/pass for my our activation email and not the website login details ? what version of Android are you running ?

I got a new phone last week ...moto x running 4.4 the check my IP torrent is not working for me right now. I am using the load bearing proxy with the correct user and password. Worked just fine on my old phone gnex 4.3. The strange thing is that I changed it to a set IP for and the IP did show up after leaving it for a hour or so. Any help would be great.pretty sure its working but always nice to be sure. Tried the above link to other sit no IP showing with that either.

Support
I got a new phone last week ...moto x running 4.4 the check my IP torrent is not working for me right now. I am using the load bearing proxy with the correct user and password. Worked just fine on my old phone gnex 4.3. The strange thing is that I changed it to a set IP for and the IP did show up after leaving it for a hour or so. Any help would be great.pretty sure its working but always nice to be sure. Tried the above link to other sit no IP showing with that either.

Try setting DNS on your phone to a public DNS service such as google DNS.

I would think this is your problem, certainly sounds like a DNS issue.

Regards