TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous User

Netherlands Stealth Server Disappeared?

Guest Anonymous User

Seems the Netherlands Stealth Server connection option has disappeared from my TorGuard client's list of available connection configs following update to v0.3.50.  Anyone else notice this happen to their client after updating and/or any news or explanation on its disappearance?

Support

Hello, stealth is coming to all locations, we are in process of doing this now.

Regards

Guest Guest_Anonymous User_*

Apparently your and my definition of the word "now" differ greatly. It's 6+ weeks later and the Netherlands Stealth Server connection config is still MIA.

In fact, the list of available stealth connections seems to be steadily shrinking with time despite your assurances. I dislike posting passive-aggressive comments online but TorGuard's lack of visible progress and transparency on the matter comes across as highly unprofessional.

I chose this service over similar providers due to the apparent dedication to protection of user anonymity in conjunction with the wide range of connection methods and server locations. Incidents like this make me question the perspicacity of that choice.

Support

Hello,

We have been working on adding stealth to all locations, and improving the stealth we offer, unfortunately due to the size of our network this has taken longer than normal this is now in fact done - stealth will be pushed along with our new TG Client "tomorrow" and will be available on every server on every location.

Regards

Guest John DOe

Hello,

We have been working on adding stealth to all locations, and improving the stealth we offer, unfortunately due to the size of our network this has taken longer than normal this is now in fact done - stealth will be pushed along with our new TG Client "tomorrow" and will be available on every server on every location.

Regards

Struggling to find usable Stealth servers as well. With no European servers available anymore I am even having to connect to the US or Japan for "stealth". They only reason for using Stealth is other VPN  connection types are filtered by my provider. 

Support

Struggling to find usable Stealth servers as well. With no European servers available anymore I am even having to connect to the US or Japan for "stealth". They only reason for using Stealth is other VPN  connection types are filtered by my provider. 

You will be glad to know then that our improved stealth will be available on all locations today, just keep an eye here :)

https://torguard.net/forums/index.php?/forum/17-torguard-client-releases/

Regards