TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
TheBurnedMan95

Will using Torguard App help me save on moblie data?

Rate this topic

TheBurnedMan95

Hello without sounding stupid I wanted to know if I start using the Torguard app while using mobile data can i still have a decent bandwidth and speed (High Speed mobile data)? I've tried using the Torguard app once but didn't notice anything different and uninstalled it and now I want to give it another shot if it will help me conserve at least 80% of my mobile data.

Support

Hello

Can i ask what device your referring to exactly ? 

Thanks

TheBurnedMan95

Sorry for late reply, I am using an LG Stylo (LGLS770) running Android 6.0

Bad Decisions

Hello without sounding stupid I wanted to know if I start using the Torguard app while using mobile data can i still have a decent bandwidth and speed (High Speed mobile data)? I've tried using the Torguard app once but didn't notice anything different and uninstalled it and now I want to give it another shot if it will help me conserve at least 80% of my mobile data.

TorGuard (the mobile app) Will not save any speed or bandwith since your device still uses data to communicate with the TorGuard VPN servers. Essentially the same amount of data passes between the cell tower, and your phone. The data may be encrypted, but it's still data.