TorGuard

Desperately need help playing italy youtube video

Rate this question

wildpig1234

Question

wildpig1234

Hi, I hope someone on here can help me out to determine a solution.  Btw I have already put a ticket in...

Here's the Italy youtube video I want to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX7JRGomGls

I used to be able to play geo restricted videos from that site using it.torguardvpnaccess.com. But for some reason about 2 wk ago that didn't work anymore.  Tech support asked me to use 95.141.36.129 as the server a  week ago.  That worked fine. But like 2 days ago it stopped working.

when things were working, if I hit the home button on my browser it would take me to google.it.  But now when things not working, it just takes me to google.com...

Don't know if there's some sort of a leak or misdirected traffic somewhere...

The thing is that servers like UK London works fine.  If I login on UK London right now and hit home button it would go to google.uk.

Please check it out and let me know if you guys getting same results.

Much appreciated anyone input  Thanks a lot....

2 answers to this question

mentecuerpo

I just connected to the site "world cup series" using an italian dedicated IP address, I had to buy one for a year to watch italian netflix after a regula vpn's stopped working.

I hope this helps.