TorGuard

VPN is not working

Rate this question

Question

Hi guys, has anyone noticed that the VPN is no longer updating or connecting to servers. I have been trying for a while to get on the fourm and this is the first time I was able to without getting an " invalid lincence " message. Website validation services like " is it down " says that the website is down. I was wondering what happened to Torguard ?

3 answers to this question

TorGuard Admin

Hi mlindsay, we would like to thank you for your support. I would also like to point out that our VPN, proxy, and encrypted email services were NOT affected during this brief outage. (Just torguard.net)

We've ungraded some things to prevent this from happening again and you will notice the site is loading faster than before.

May I suggest you try using our new Viscosity VPN software? http://torguard.net/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=83

> I wonder who the prick was that did it ?

This is a tactic currently being employed by our competition.

You guys at Torugard seem to bounce back very quickly. I've seen big corporate companies not handle so well under such circumstances. I very good job on your part Torguard. A nasty tactic employed by some unsavory types. Speaks volumes of who they are.

Its normally something competition turn to when they feel "threatened" by TorGuards rapid growth - obviously they don't feel very confident about there own growth..