TorGuard

Android TV

Rate this question

EricEric

Question

Hey TorGuard! 

Do you have any plans to add Android TV functionality to the existing TorGuard app? It works if you Sideload it, but that's kind of a pain since it won't receive updates and doesn't show up in the app list.\

Thanks!

18 answers to this question

Hello

Can you re-upload, I need for my android tv for watch netflix (with my dedicated IP). The app not working on my mac so i would prefer watch on tv on my android box

Thx

Got this installed, works great, except with amazon video?  Any idea why, amazon video acts like the TV is not connected to the internet.   Netflix works, and in opera the geolocation is being detected as expected.   I have a Sony XBR-65X900c

Got this installed, works great, except with amazon video?  Any idea why, amazon video acts like the TV is not connected to the internet.   Netflix works, and in opera the geolocation is being detected as expected.   I have a Sony XBR-65X900c

Hi Iceman - do you get any specific errors with Amazon ?

Regards

I have Torguard running on my Mi box.   It seems to be working fine.     There doesn't seem to be a good way to telling its working.in Kod.  Kodi displays my local network ip.

IP tools shows a Torguard ip 

Netflix displays an error message.   you seem to be using an unblocker or proxy.

I have Torguard running on my Mi box. It seems to be working fine. There doesn't seem to be a good way to telling its working.in Kod. Kodi displays my local network ip.

IP tools shows a Torguard ip

Netflix displays an error message. you seem to be using an unblocker or proxy.

Hmm ... are you using a shared VPN server?

Is there a way to use a dedicated ip on the android tv client? I can't seem to find a way to do it.

It should have all the same settings as the normal Android client - are you able to get to the settings menu ?

Regards