TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
hongkongbeef

Torguard on Nvidia Shield TV?

Rate this question

Question

hongkongbeef

Has anyone been able to install the Toguard client on an Nvidia Shield TV? I tried sideloading it but it won't connect. The app also doesn't show up on app list.

4 answers to this question

Support

Hello, we haven't had any feedback from this device, are you able to send us some logs when trying to use our app by side loading ? thanks

Regards

hongkongbeef

Never mind, I discovered the problem. The Shield TV was inserting a space in my email address. It works now, although the app still does not show up in the app list. It DOES show up in the installed apps. Since I just leave the shield on it's not an issue.

Support

Thanks for letting us know!

Regards

Asukhama

This is a bit of a dead thread by now, but I have a question about the android app.

I'm currently using Torguard on my Nvidia tablet and it works great. I got the app off the store, open it, connect and start Netflix. I'll have access to the US library.

However, I;m planning on buying an unified media center for streaming my PC etc. Does the app natively work with Shield TV now, or does it still require several work arounds to get it working?

Specifically, can I just download the app, open it up, connect, and then start Netflix to watch from the US catalog?

Thanks!