TorGuard

TorGuard Client v0.3.35

Rate this question

Support

Question

New in Release v0.3.35

* Linux: Stealth servers now available
* Add drop down for choosing cipher via GUI. BF-CBC, AES-128-CBC, AES-256-CBC and none.
* Add option for disabling tray icon notifications.
* Add option for changing ui dpi scaling factor.

Windows Download:

http://updates.torguard.biz/Software/Windows/torguard-setup-latest.exe

Mac Download:

http://updates.torguard.biz/Software/MacOSX/TorGuard-latest.dmg

Linux Download:

http://updates.torguard.biz/Software/Linux/

8 answers to this question

IP specifying is still not implemented? When then will be please? Also good be specifiying DNS options like Viscosity has.

We have these features on to do list, i will see when we can add them :)

Regards

• Like 1

Recently switched from PIA to Torguard (hats off regarding the speed that torguard has btw, way better than pia)

I was definetly waiting for  Add drop down for choosing cipher via GUI. BF-CBC, AES-128-CBC, AES-256-CBC and none. 

I even suggested this during my livechat with one of the operators and I'm really glad to see it being added so fast.

One more thing I would like to suggest and the switch from PIA to Torguard will be well worth it.

- Changing the way Internet Switch Kill works. In PIA it simply blocks your internet connection if the vpn is disconnected, in torguard it disables your network card and it has to be manually enabled back which is quite annoying. Making it automatic like PIA (no internet connection when vpn is off, internet connection on automatically when you reconnect with the vpn) it would make torguard almost perfect.

Hope this suggestion will be taken into consideration, thanks.

Recently switched from PIA to Torguard (hats off regarding the speed that torguard has btw, way better than pia)

I was definetly waiting for  Add drop down for choosing cipher via GUI. BF-CBC, AES-128-CBC, AES-256-CBC and none. 

I even suggested this during my livechat with one of the operators and I'm really glad to see it being added so fast.

One more thing I would like to suggest and the switch from PIA to Torguard will be well worth it.

- Changing the way Internet Switch Kill works. In PIA it simply blocks your internet connection if the vpn is disconnected, in torguard it disables your network card and it has to be manually enabled back which is quite annoying. Making it automatic like PIA (no internet connection when vpn is off, internet connection on automatically when you reconnect with the vpn) it would make torguard almost perfect.

Hope this suggestion will be taken into consideration, thanks.

Hello Novus

We are certainly looking towards this, KillSwitch will become a selectable 'Reconnect Behaviour'. In the settings you could choose 'On reconnect': 'Kill All Internet' or 'Seamless reconnect' without any leaks of course.

This is all coming :)

Regards

7GZnc8W.png

Getting this when upgrading on Ubuntu 5.10. I have openssl 1.0.2d-0ubuntu1.2 installed. Was working fine before upgrading. Uninstalled, reinstalled still same issue.

Edit: Just ended up having to downgrade.

7GZnc8W.png

Getting this when upgrading on Ubuntu 5.10. I have openssl 1.0.2d-0ubuntu1.2 installed. Was working fine before upgrading. Uninstalled, reinstalled still same issue.

Edit: Just ended up having to downgrade.

Will forward this to devs and see what could be going on thanks

Regards

Do you plan on adding a check for updates button for this for it to auto update the client?

Hi Rawl

Currently when theres an update available it will show you at the bottom of the client next time you start it, as in below:

Screenshot 2015-12-18 10.29.28.png

I would say auto updates where risky, it would disconnect users to update the client.

Regards