TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
TorGuard Admin

Now Hiring: Forum Mod

Rate this topic

TorGuard Admin

Hi Everyone,

This month our team is focused on building the TG forum into more of a community rather than a wasteland. To do this successfully, we need your help. We're currently looking to hire 2 forum moderators to assist our Staff in general questions and spam/troll control.

Requirements: You must be human, not a bot and must also be a TorGuard customer for more than two months. You would be expected to log into the forums and be active at least a few times or more per week.

Payment: You will receive (modest) donations each month in bitcoins + FREE lifetime TorGuard services.

If you are interested, please prove your humanity to us by replying to this thread. Remember to mention any added experience that you think would be beneficial. Our team will look over each entry and make a decision in the coming week.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

TorGuard Support Team

Hello Torguard Support team.

I am indeed an actual person and I have been a customer for well over two months. I have previously been a forum Mod on two private torrent sites, and I was especially adept at removing troll posts and spam. I haven't used the forums on this site other than to find answers to questions I had, but I have not needed to post anything.I am sure there are people far more qualified to assist with general help questions, but I am pretty good at helping people in general. The free lifetime Torguard services sounds fantastic as well.

Kind Regards.

JD Stanley

Hey Folks, I have been a Torguard customer for almost 9 months and I have already even pre-payed for an extra year because of my confidence in your services. I have not only been an active member in your forum but have given your company good reviews and recommendations. I have never been a Mod but do believe in your services you are providing and would be interested in learning a little more of your proposition.

Thank you

mlindsay

Hello,

I have been using the TorGuard email service for 4 months now and I am loving it so far. I have experience in basic forum administration and I know how to fix most VPN problems.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected] :)

Thank You.

Riley

mrwhitefolks

I would definitely be interested in being a mod; however, I just joined torguard about a week ago. Perhaps I could be considered in the near future.

I've been in IT for 7 years now, so I have a lot of expereince supporting customers with technical issues. I've worked at a help desk for about 4 of those years. I'm now a sys admin and have a pretty working knowlwfpdge of proxies and vpn in general.

Hi there,

In case you're still looking, I'm self employed with huge free time, modest experience with ubuntu but a long familiarity with windows, and i thrive on small amounts of btc and successful vpn connections.

I absolutely feel I meet what you're looking for, and i'm pretty cool too imho.

resume and references available upon request

[email protected]

Although I am not looking to become a forum moderator, I believe that this is a good initiative, since more activity on the forum would indeed benefit all users of the service.