TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
DrNo

What does simultaneous connections mean?

Rate this question

Question

DrNo

I noticed that TorGuard offers 5x simultaneous connections for their services, which I would assume means they offer for TorGuard Proxy as well.

What I am interested in is understanding what this means, or how it works, for TorGuard Proxy.

Does this mean that I can be connected to the proxy service from 5 different IP addresses?

Does this mean that a total number of logins limited to 5 and if so does that limit uTorrent to only 5 connections total?

Does each Torrent take up a login -- even if all of them are being managed from the same client?

My goal for understanding how this works is so that I can run two uTorrent clients simultaneously so that one client can run on my HTPC/Plex Box and another can run on my laptop that I use from different locations.  I just don't understand fully how this would effect my connections though.

Any explanation and clarification would greatly be appreciated.

2 answers to this question

omar

yes, 5 different locations across the globe

each login takes 1 slot

Annonymous

In other words :

1. mobile phone.

1. tablet.

1. laptop.

1. desktop.

1. dedicated toilet pc "the pc real mean have in the toilet :P " <- Al Bundy still uses newspapers :D

all devices are on at the same time and all 5 connections are used up so if you need an extra device connected then you can buy more connection slots or disconnect one of the above devices.