TorGuard

Google Chrome requires Captcha before use when using torguard

Rate this question

User2015

Question

Take a look at the image below

This happened when I simply search for a shipping package from USPS using Google Search

Then I tried to just search other items - Google Chrome Captcha would stop me from going further

Please note where it mentioned violation of terms etc...blah blahh

Please advise

To continue, please type the characters below:

About this page

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may be asked to solve the CAPTCHA if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.
IP address: 96.44.144.26
Time: 2015-06-12T17:14:53Z
URL: https://www.google.com/search?q=vpn&oq=vpn&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.767j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

6 answers to this question

Hello, we are in process of fixing these captcha issues :)

Regards

And it still persists. Since a week or so nearly all sites request a couldFlare captcha when accessing them through torGuard VPN. It seems that most of the torGuard VPN servers are on the "blacklist" of couldFlare. It there a chance that this will be resolved soon. Otherwise I'll be forced to find another provider.

Greetings

• Like 1