Rate this question

Question

keybbm

Country, City

Canada, Vancouver

Taiwan, Taipei

Ukraine, Kiev

balexter

I would love to see a 10Gbit premium server in Germany and/or Denmark to have more choices in Europe. Some more premium servers in Europe would be very nice.

Secondly what I really need/want to see is a very fast streaming/residential IP server in the USA located on the upper east coast. Maybe even a 10Gbit streaming server.

The only very fast I know of is the cogent one at the west coast. The peering (and therefore speed) is terrible, only a little better than regular streaming IP's from the east coast.

best regards

Dan_C

HI Balexter

I have been told about the  residential IP " We will not have any on the east coast for some time, it may be November before we do" Now I am not that smart so I just keep asking them the samme over and over in the hope I get a it will be there next week :)

and I sad to see you  still have problems with your streaming I was hoping it was better now you have a new IPS

balexter

Hey Dan_C,

nice to read you again! :-)

A residential IP on the east coast is good news! Hopefully it will be fast/10GBit.

I don't have the new ISP yet. I will get my glas fibre in 1 or 2 month. Hopefully this will change my streaming situation. Just now I believe its only my problem. Surely a lot of European people stream from the USA. Maybe its because I am located in the upmost north of Germany and my peering/routing is just bad. If more people would face the same problem there would be more  posts in the forum. I am wondering if a change in ISP will affect the intercontinental peering/routing. We will see...

At the moment I am just flabbergasted why torguard dont has any high speed / premium servers that can bypass geoblocking on the east coast of the USA. Europe might not be the biggest market but surely a lot of people in Europe would like to stream fast and stable from the US. didn't  even has to be a residential ip. Just a 10GBit streaming IP on the east coast.

I hope TG will  make this upgrade!

Thanks for your concerns! ;.) Have a good days Sir!

Goody

Most free VPNs have Buenos Aires, Argentina, please add a server there.

Marco

Hi,

Can we have a Delhi, India server? I ask this because the currently active Indian servers are both from South India. Due to the regional language barrier not many Indians know or speak Tamil or Kannad. So when I connect to these servers I see webpages and search results in languages that I don't understand.

On the other hand, Delhi is mostly Hindi and English speaking. Hence it will be beneficial for a bigger populace of India.

On a personal note, if Delhi is not possible, can we have a server anywhere around Northeast of India?

This is admittedly not a high priority request but would love a response nevertheless.😊🙏

RyDze

I would like to vote for more Canada Locations to be added, Like Calgary or Kamloops or something. 

kurisu
On 9/5/2015 at 12:19 AM, Lancia said:

Uk Manchester other providers have manchester

DEFINITELY more servers in the North of the UK are required. Some in Ireland, some in Manchester, some in Edinburgh as well as the existing London servers. My peering to anything connected via LINX Manchester (including things further north of that) is radically better than the speeds to London, by a factor of 4 or 5. I'd also appreciate a more diverse number of servers in the UK as the existing servers I think are becoming more contended.

M247 and UKFast would be excellent first choices for Manchester based servers.

r0x0r

I would request streaming ips in the boston area, it has the single best ping and peering with northern de, even better than newark and new jersey or buffalo and new york.and since most of eus traffic runs through .des transatlantic cable many peeps would profit from good situated servers in boston. 

To the user from germany with bad peering, im from upmost north of .de aswell and i use a regional provider for connecting to a new york stream ip (cogent) peering is fantastic it was only bad with kabel deutschland.atleast at internet rush hours between 18-00:00 in the night streaming sucked big time over there, with DSL it is perfect. 

Farrapo

+1 for Argentina.

Parsley

Hi, Would be great if you could add more servers and options in Melbourne or Hobart, especially as it's getting very crowded in these areas! Appreciate all that you guys are doing!

cesararg

Argentina

Buenos Aires

CUF

Canada Montreal

Please.

tuaman2004

+1 for Argentina