TorGuard
keybbm

New server location suggestions

Rate this question

Question

I would love to see a 10Gbit premium server in Germany and/or Denmark to have more choices in Europe. Some more premium servers in Europe would be very nice.

Secondly what I really need/want to see is a very fast streaming/residential IP server in the USA located on the upper east coast. Maybe even a 10Gbit streaming server.

The only very fast I know of is the cogent one at the west coast. The peering (and therefore speed) is terrible, only a little better than regular streaming IP's from the east coast.

best regards

HI Balexter

I have been told about the  residential IP " We will not have any on the east coast for some time, it may be November before we do" Now I am not that smart so I just keep asking them the samme over and over in the hope I get a it will be there next week :)

and I sad to see you  still have problems with your streaming I was hoping it was better now you have a new IPS

Hey Dan_C,

nice to read you again! :-)

A residential IP on the east coast is good news! Hopefully it will be fast/10GBit.

I don't have the new ISP yet. I will get my glas fibre in 1 or 2 month. Hopefully this will change my streaming situation. Just now I believe its only my problem. Surely a lot of European people stream from the USA. Maybe its because I am located in the upmost north of Germany and my peering/routing is just bad. If more people would face the same problem there would be more  posts in the forum. I am wondering if a change in ISP will affect the intercontinental peering/routing. We will see...

At the moment I am just flabbergasted why torguard dont has any high speed / premium servers that can bypass geoblocking on the east coast of the USA. Europe might not be the biggest market but surely a lot of people in Europe would like to stream fast and stable from the US. didn't  even has to be a residential ip. Just a 10GBit streaming IP on the east coast.

I hope TG will  make this upgrade!

Thanks for your concerns! ;.) Have a good days Sir!