TorGuard

Slow torrent enabled servers

Rate this question

JustCuz81

Question

JustCuz81

Is it just me or has the servers been really slow lately? Not just during prime time usage. I get about 1mbps if i'm lucky. and thats on a 60 mbps connection. I know i'm hopping/bypassing servers etc. But still. I can upload up to 5/6 Mbps but downloads are really slow. This is using utorrent. I know using torrent programs that it depends on how fast the node/person your downloading from allows you but i've never seen it this slow. Just wondering if it is just me or the seeders are being super greedy with their uploads lol. Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

Is it just me or has the servers been really slow lately? Not just during prime time usage. I get about 1mbps if i'm lucky. and thats on a 60 mbps connection. I know i'm hopping/bypassing servers etc. But still. I can upload up to 5/6 Mbps but downloads are really slow. This is using utorrent. I know using torrent programs that it depends on how fast the node/person your downloading from allows you but i've never seen it this slow. Just wondering if it is just me or the seeders are being super greedy with their uploads lol. Thanks in advance

I'm seeing the same thing...multiple people downloading one of my downloaded torrents with a total speed of 6 kb/s ??? (While I have a 50 MBit upload on fiber!) using utorrent and europe VPN connection, downloadspeeds are fine

please Torguard do something!

Support

Hey guys, what locations are you connecting to, ? we are bulking up with tons of servers, let us know if you have suggestions  :)

Regards

The same problem here, except I'm having a problem exceeding 0.5Mb/s on a 250Mb/s connection.

I've run speedtest for all USA and Canadian servers and I'm seeing anything between 4 and 15Mbit

The same problem here, except I'm having a problem exceeding 0.5Mb/s on a 250Mb/s connection.

I've run speedtest for all USA and Canadian servers and I'm seeing anything between 4 and 15Mbit

Did you ever solve this ? if not let me know we can take a look for you if you like.

Regards