TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  

TorGuard Review

Rate this topic

JustCuz81

Just bought this today and can say I am absolutely confused.. I am trying to download something via torrent and it's just not downloading.. I have searched everywhere to see if there are any settings to follow but all I get is a long explanation and a sale button but no help to set it up so I can use torrents.

Also I clicked on the blue $9.99 a month option and have just paid for 6 months at $29.99?

Can't get the free email 10mb either.. I click on it and am asked for %6.95 a month

What is going on here? I am not happy

Mumooshka, did the CS help you out?

JustCuz81

After 2 hours of downloading this service and nothing happening like the download video shows, I'm ready for a refund. The only option I had with the download was username and password. Nothing else. Wouldn't allow me to do more(web issue? I don't know). I've now spent over 2 hours trying to download the IP checker to see if it's even installed but after 2 hours it says failure. Not to mention the hilarious "live support" button! Takes you to a screen to make a purchase. This company totally sucks! The only item file from TorGuard on my computer is an install function. Nothing saying it works. Nothing saying it's there....basically....nothing. It be really nice if there was chat on this site like there is on half the other VPN sites but I guess I'm holding my breath. As slow as BTGuard was, at least you knew it was working. And as horrible as BTGuard's customer service is with answering emails, at least you hardly ever had to.

of course it says it fails... but if you highlight the "checkmyiptorrent" then it will briefly show you your "anonymous" IP...