TorGuard

Android 5.1 Lollipop

Rate this question

maxriot
Go to solution Solved by Support,

Question

My Nexus 10 Tablet has updated to lollipop 5.1, after this Torguard app will not connect to any servers.

It looks like it's stuck on a connection bootloop. it connects and then immediately disconnects and reconnects 

I've tried clearing app cache - deleting and re-installing the app to no avail.

anyone any idea how to fix this? or do i have to wait for the app to be updated to support 5.1?

9 answers to this question

mat1980uk

i have the exact same problem as maxriot. after updating my nexus 7 tablet yesterday (16/3/15) to android 5.1 i can no longer connect to any country servers at all 

Support

Hello - the Nexus 9 is fixed, we have reports of issues on Nexus 5/7 and 10 so are working on these now too.

The new APK can be installed from our downloads section torguard.net/dowloads.php

Or you can reinstall from the play store.

Regards

omnomshibob

What about Nexus 6? Everything worked fine on my old phone with kitkat, bought a new phone on lollipop and absolutely cannot get it to work! Even your support team has given up on me after exchanging several e-mails on the subject. I want my subscription fees back, I'm paying for a service that I'm not receiving. And I paid through PayPal so if you don't refund me, they will!

Support

What about Nexus 6? Everything worked fine on my old phone with kitkat, bought a new phone on lollipop and absolutely cannot get it to work! Even your support team has given up on me after exchanging several e-mails on the subject. I want my subscription fees back, I'm paying for a service that I'm not receiving. And I paid through PayPal so if you don't refund me, they will!

what version of Android are you running right now ?

Regards