TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
Leeroy

uTorrent "Not Connectable A firewall/router is limiting you network traffic"

Rate this topic

Leeroy

Can you please help?

Since I installed TorGuard VPN + Proxy, I have a Red icon at the right bottom of my main uTorrent page, stating “Not Connectable A firewall/router is limiting you network traffic. You need to open up a port so others can connect to youâ€

VPN without proxy (socks5) – Yellow icon after a few minutes, it turns Green, then Yellow again (Yellow = no incoming connections, unless the icon turns Green, it could indicate a problem with your network configuration)

VPN with proxy (socks5) problem – Red icon

I have already set-up a Static DNS i.e. Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Proxy (SOCKS5) port is 1085

The problem still occurs.

Thank you

Edited by Leeroy

Support

Hello, by default all incoming ports are closed on vpn - we would need to open a port for you, you can submit a request here https://torguard.net/submitticket.php and name the location you want a port opened.

Regards

Leeroy

Thank you for your response Admin. I believe your suggestion for requesting a port could resolve my problem. I'm not familiar with a port open for me. How do I install/appy an open port?. Is there a guide how to implement an open port? Upon your response, I will submit a ticket for an open port.

Thank you

Support

Hello Leroy 

Yes staff will send you a config you will use to connect and that’s pretty much it, you don't have to do anything else after that :)

Regards