TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  

cant connect vpn network

Rate this question

Question

I'm using windows7pro. Download, start the software, select the country, the protocol will connect to tcp. But, communication seems to have been done, but they will be cut soon as they are displayed as GET CONFIG.

Router you are using FWX120, I will allow setting PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC-NAT-T, IKE, UDP / 500, ESP, AH, the GRE. (Please refer to the image) http://1drv.ms/XiltGZ

Firewall uses a Comodo, but the same display is even try to connect to stop. It is situations such as the above, but what should be the other? Thank you very much in advance.

3 answers to this question

Support

This sounds like a wrong user/pass, are you using the user/pass of your service and NOT the website login user/pass ?

They are both different.

Regards

It is the additional questions. When I connect to the vpn service, can I get if opened which port? I do not want to keep open useless port, thank you I am.?I think due to that I'm using google translate, and either difficult to read words.?