TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  

How to set up port forwarding on TorGuard?

Rate this question

Question

I was surprised I couldn't find a guide on port forwarding. It seems like it would be used frequently on TorGuard.

I want utorrent to work through port forwarding. utorrent chooses a random port number for listening for incoming connections. Is this the port number I give to TorGuard when requesting a port forward?

Viscosity lists two different IP addresses when I connect, a client IP and a server IP. Which one do I give TorGuard when requesting a port forward?

Do I also need to set up port forwarding on my home router or through my Windows firewall or anything?

1 answer to this question

Support

Hey there - you can submit a support ticket and request a port to open, remember to mention the location you want, the port you need (Usually your listening port) and a specific server if you want.

You don't have to give us any information, we will assign those when we add the port forward.

You just need to make sure Windows firewall does not block the port you are needing to be open.

Regards