TorGuard

Torguard with Frostwire

Rate this question

Question

I got the torrent proxy but when you open the torguard proxy it doesn't have frostwire as an option. I only use Frostwire. I followed the instructions to setup the proxy for Frostwire found here https://torguard.net/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=137 which indicates it's an available option but how do I know that it is actually working? There is no process open in the background that is active showing a program is running to protect my privacy. It says to download checkmytorrentIP for that purpose but where exactly does it display the torrent client IP address once it's downloading in Frostwire? How specifically can you view or monitor your setup and what IP you show? Does the Torguard proxy even work with Frostwire or do you need a VPN? I tried using the VPN lite but it made my internet not work AT ALL. Do I need to select a specific location for my internet to work? Please help with this because I don't feel comfortable downloading without knowing that the service is active and running.

I'm in the US running OS X version 10.9.3.

1 answer to this question

Support

Hello i believe you have a ticket open regarding this - please see the ticket, a staff member has already a replied.

Regards