TorGuard

Can Wireguard be used on Asus RT-AX88U with AsusWRT Merlin?

Rate this question

238486_1511348168

Question

Hi guys

I was wondering if Torguards Wireguard could be used on Asus RT-AX88U with AsusWRT Merlin?? Is there a guide?

Thanks for all your help!

2 answers to this question

yes.....it's been working quite well......check the snb forums....you'll need a usb stick to run custom scripts on your router...check the addons section....you will need amtm and through that you can install wireguard. Runs real good....I'm getting speeds 3x faster than I was on openvpn on my rt-ac86u for over a year now. The config tool on this site will provide the settings you need to work with it.

4 hours ago, Joe62 said:

yes.....it's been working quite well......check the snb forums....you'll need a usb stick to run custom scripts on your router...check the addons section....you will need amtm and through that you can install wireguard. Runs real good....I'm getting speeds 3x faster than I was on openvpn on my rt-ac86u for over a year now. The config tool on this site will provide the settings you need to work with it.

Thanks for the info I will check it out asap:)