Rate this question

Support

Question

Changelog:
- All platforms: Fix a bug where the Stealth proxy port from GUI
                 was not correctly selected

- All platforms: Fix a bug where OpenConnect was not reconnecting

- All platforms: Improve reconnection speed

- All platforms: Reimplement legacy "Stealth Proxy" options, available under Proxy tab in Settings

- All platforms: Add "Next due date" information in Account tab in Settings

Downloads

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Rock said:

torguard clien v4.8.13...App is to large on the screen and i can't access the save button.. Please help me

Hey @Rock

Usually that Happens when Using in some Cases a Large TV Monitor or Uncommon Resolutions.  If you change the screen Resolution it should help you may need to try a few different Resolutions till you Find one that Allows you to Hit the Save Button. 

Once you Find a Working Resolution Allowing you to Press the Save Button Successfully you can also try going into Torguard Settings under the General TAB which will give you access to these settings which also may help.>>>>

High DPI scaling Factor
Remember windows Geometry
Enable Accessibility  

If you Continue to have Problems I would Recommend Contacting Torguard Support Using the Ticket System >>> https://torguard.net/submitticket.php

No split tunneling yet?

I mean as long as I can remember, more than 2yrs, TorGuard promised split tunneling implementation and other things too.

Now would you mind please give us an ETA?

Best Regards

Where is stealth proxy?

- All platforms: Reimplement legacy "Stealth Proxy" options, available under Proxy tab in Settings

There is none.

Only Direct connection and Specify custom proxy server

tor.jpg

4 hours ago, d9imon said:

Where is stealth proxy?

There is none.

Only Direct connection and Specify custom proxy server

tor.jpg

Hey @d9imon

I Believe from looking at the picture you Provided you are using a OLD Version of Torguard that is why the New settings are not Present Within.

I would Recommend Installing the Newest Version " 4.8.13 " Which Offers the Stealth Proxy Option. Please Note that I think That Stealth Option Might only Work with OpenVPN so you would want to set OpenVPN Driver in Settings to TUN which is Newer and Faster than TAP. Also something to take note of is using that Stealth Option May Drastically Reduce Speed.