TorGuard

(Resolved) ERR_PROXY_CERTIFICATE_INVALID

Rate this question

Room101

Question

I'm getting this error; Anyone else, and any idea how to resolve?

Edit: This was related to the authentication error, so was fixed when it was. Very unsatisfied with lack of communication.

7 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Room101 said:

I'm getting this error; Anyone else, and any idea how to resolve?

Edit: This was related to the authentication error, so was fixed when it was. Very unsatisfied with lack of communication.

Hi, there was a network issue which happened all of a sudden, our guys where on it right away and it was resolved very quickly.

Regards

@Room101for you and everybody else getting into same issue, currently dns providers started blocking/filtering vpn providers, they added torguard to network anonymizer and therefore, if you use dns provider offering family shield, malware or adware protection, those might consider from now on torguard related ip's as dangerous for kids and therefore torguard might not work anymore with all dns providers.

@Support it is probably time to change jurisdiction for TorGuard, if not, why not just opening new company doing the same and using the same infrastructure?

I am having this error again.  I've been using a specific secureconnect.me address, and nothing has changed.

I've now tried using the IP of that directly, with the same outcome.  It's frustrating.

This isn't websites not working. This is a failure of torguard. I don't like needing to complain constantly. My expectation is that the basic domains should work. Please provide guidance on when these issues will be addressed.

2 hours ago, Room101 said:

I am having this error again.  I've been using a specific secureconnect.me address, and nothing has changed.

I've now tried using the IP of that directly, with the same outcome.  It's frustrating.

This isn't websites not working. This is a failure of torguard. I don't like needing to complain constantly. My expectation is that the basic domains should work. Please provide guidance on when these issues will be addressed.

This issue is now resolved.

7 hours ago, Support said:

This issue is now resolved.

No.

It is not resolved.

901d21a5f9592e6018a282b57a16e7c0.png

4 hours ago, Room101 said:

No.

It is not resolved.

901d21a5f9592e6018a282b57a16e7c0.png

The connectivity is resolved, this issue is not related to lastnights issue - please double check your proxy settings or open a support ticket.