TorGuard

TorGuard to block us torrent traffic

Rate this topic

Brainbleach

5 hours ago, Overwatch said:

The movie cartel has no more right to regulate bit torrent protocol then they do FTP , MP3 or MP4. They are not the rulers of the internet, they are lawsuit trolls. Picture a room full of Harvey Weinstein and Jeffery Epstein. That is who you are talking about.  These are the people who tried to ban the MP3 player in the 90, the VHS tape in the 70's. Who sent helicopters into MEGAUPLOAD owner's house with swat teams crashing though his windows of foreign soil. 

These are people who not long ago wanted to be able to take any website instantly offline with 1 click of a button and almost got congress to give them that power. These people are not reasonable and do not stop, you try to give them a peace offering and they will take your hand, then your arm, then the rest of you. 

Keep in mind these are some of the wealthiest people and most horrible into he world who act like they are victims. Ask the Weinstein victims or some of the other rape victims from these big Hollywood producers how honorable they are.   

They made the business decision to sell out to these guy and throw their customers under the bus. When England wanted to appease Hitler, how did they turn out for them?  

What do we have here in real terms. We have a no log VPN with encryption. Movie Cartel can't see what is going on so they sue saying they can't see what is going on. 

VPN service say they don't know either. Nothing can be proved, case dismissed. 

All Torguard has done is give them an open invitation to comeback and finish the job. They have signed their death warrant by giving into these bullies. Their customers are the ones who will ultimately pay the price. 

Answer me this, why do phone service providers not get sued when someone get scammed by an Indian call center? Why is the VOIP protocol not banned? Why are all calls to India not blocked? Indian call centers have scammers who steal from many US citizens especially the elderly.

Why are there no lawsuits against he phone companies?  They are making millions from all those phone calls. 

There is no case law to suggest a service provider company is anyway responsible for things the subscribers do and if the courts ever said they were, then it would open up a Pandora's box of lawsuits against every ISP, phone company and social media company in the world. 

RIP TORGUARD, they are dead but just don't know it yet. 

You are misinformed if you think it is so easy, if that was the case we wouldn’t have gone down this route  - many providers already had this in place yet if we do it we are all of a sudden the big bad one.

In the coming months when others begin to do the same you will see why.

8 hours ago, Overwatch said:

The movie cartel has no more right to regulate bit torrent protocol then they do FTP , MP3 or MP4. They are not the rulers of the internet, they are lawsuit trolls. Picture a room full of Harvey Weinstein and Jeffery Epstein. That is who you are talking about.  These are the people who tried to ban the MP3 player in the 90, the VHS tape in the 70's. Who sent helicopters into MEGAUPLOAD owner's house with swat teams crashing though his windows of foreign soil. 

These are people who not long ago wanted to be able to take any website instantly offline with 1 click of a button and almost got congress to give them that power. These people are not reasonable and do not stop, you try to give them a peace offering and they will take your hand, then your arm, then the rest of you. 

Keep in mind these are some of the wealthiest people and most horrible into he world who act like they are victims. Ask the Weinstein victims or some of the other rape victims from these big Hollywood producers how honorable they are.   

They made the business decision to sell out to these guy and throw their customers under the bus. When England wanted to appease Hitler, how did they turn out for them?  

What do we have here in real terms. We have a no log VPN with encryption. Movie Cartel can't see what is going on so they sue saying they can't see what is going on. 

All Torguard has done is give them an open invitation to comeback and finish the job. They have signed their death warrant by giving into these bullies. Their customers are the ones who will ultimately pay the price. 

Answer me this, why do phone service providers not get sued when someone get scammed by an Indian call center? Why is the VOIP protocol not banned? Why are all calls to India not blocked? Indian call centers have scammers who steal from many US citizens especially the elderly.

Why are there no lawsuits against he phone companies?  They are making millions from all those phone calls. 

There is no case law to suggest a service provider company is anyway responsible for things the subscribers do and if the courts ever said they were, then it would open up a Pandora's box of lawsuits against every ISP, phone company and social media company in the world. 

Sorry my friend but Indian call scamming is a wrong analogy. Why? who is loosing money here? None of the big companies. The day many big corporation starts to loose money because of these calls then you will see what will happen. And due to the scams, TeamViewer stopped any connection from India and I do not know how it is now. So its not TorGuard, it is the big corporation. And read actually what happened, it is not due to logs. It is due to the Server provider TorGuard came under scanner. And TorGuard did end service with them. 

8 hours ago, Overwatch said:

If the law needed to go that far it would've shut down TorGuard already.

I agree that the government and these people who act in the special interest of these people are very much acting on their right to abuse the freedoms of technology and argue ignorance in their favor.

What do you expect from TorGuard? It's not possible for them to represent these cases as an industry and the government knows what they do is impossible or even illegal because the "process failed". You can't argue they are retards in 2022 because they are still using Azureus on TorGuard's servers and the Socks5 proxy just became the next big thing since Michael Myers.

You know why TorGuard got screwed? The sex tape with Barack Hussein Obama got leaked and he's a Christian now

@Support Do we have a timeline of when bittorrent will be disabled on the US servers?  It's still working as of the time of this post.

1 minute ago, Brainbleach said:

@Support Do we have a timeline of when bittorrent will be disabled on the US servers?  It's still working as of the time of this post.

So to block BitTorrent would require

1) A packet filter on the server side firewall - this will identify an outgoing or incoming packet as BitTorrent traffic and it will be 'rejected'. Some encryption will get around this particular mechanism.

2) A block on the tracker from the server - either through known hosts or by a keyword. If the tracker is not on the keywords used by this DNS or IP technique then the traffic will not be filtered.

3) A block from within the client - which would use either of the techniques listed above to reject traffic prior to reaching the server.

I think TorGuard is already going to build their implementation in a timely fashion as they see fit for their company.

Is there any particular reason you would like this initiated any sooner?

5 minutes ago, BukkakeBlaster said:

So to block BitTorrent would require

1) A packet filter on the server side firewall - this will identify an outgoing or incoming packet as BitTorrent traffic and it will be 'rejected'. Some encryption will get around this particular mechanism.

2) A block on the tracker from the server - either through known hosts or by a keyword. If the tracker is not on the keywords used by this DNS or IP technique then the traffic will not be filtered.

3) A block from within the client - which would use either of the techniques listed above to reject traffic prior to reaching the server.

I think TorGuard is already going to build their implementation in a timely fashion as they see fit for their company.

Is there any particular reason you would like this initiated any sooner?

I never said anything about wanting this to happen "sooner".  Fact of the matter is that I'm lazy and just curious how long I have before I have to request new ports to be opened and find another server that gives me good performance.

Does anybody else see this changing eventually? Not repealed, but... changed. Not ALL BitTorrent traffic is illegal so how can this stay banned on US servers? I thought a lot of big players offered updates via BitTorrent (like Microsoft). And, now direct downloading is the only way to get Linux ISOs?!? Screw that long noise, lol. But if I were to use, say, TorGuard's UK 10G Server, then BitTorrent traffic would still flow, correct? (or really ANY of their other servers worldwide)

19 minutes ago, alicane said:

Does anybody else see this changing eventually? Not repealed, but... changed. Not ALL BitTorrent traffic is illegal so how can this stay banned on US servers? I thought a lot of big players offered updates via BitTorrent (like Microsoft). And, now direct downloading is the only way to get Linux ISOs?!? Screw that long noise, lol. But if I were to use, say, TorGuard's UK 10G Server, then BitTorrent traffic would still flow, correct? (or really ANY of their other servers worldwide)

This will change when the MPAA has a legitimate answer amongst themselves for their financial losses as an industry even though they are backed by big players such as Sony and other big tech companies who already have the technology to make movie piracy difficult or even impossible.

Look at the gaming industry!

However the MPAA targeted TorGuard specifically (and for absolutely no reason) and blocking the use of their US based servers for BitTorrent was just a way for the MPAA to show they are bigger players than a VPN provider.

Most cases "made as an industry" in the US are from the EFF or Electronic Frontier Foundation, the FCC or Federal Communications Commission, or similar entity who would argue that the legal practice of restrictions imposed on technology companies can infringe on "anti-competitive types of trade". For instance ONE company cannot own the right to production of a particular good or service with the exception of public utilities owned by the government. If TorGuard cannot offer BitTorrent on their platform in the US this would have to make sense for every VPN provider hosting in the US since the laws on using a computer are done by country. The MPAA wants to "stop you from torrenting" it would be the same as the MPAA telling companies like Microsoft, Valve, etc. that they should no longer allow the use of BitTorrent as the protocol by convention as it is discouraged and standards for "internet" are set by people like the MPAA.

For instance a merger can be seen as anti-competitive or in some cases even patents can be overturned (but WireGuard and OpenVPN are both open source protocols which TorGuard uses fairly and does not go about rebranding technology for marketing etc). But, this case was made against TorGuard and they could not represent this "case as an industry" or even as "anti-competitive".

It's almost like Blockbuster (yes the home video rental place) suing Spectrum (an internet provider) because they allowed people to use Firefox to browse the internet. Using Firefox should be frowned upon and discouraged in practice as an industry since the smartest and most intelligent people at Blockbuster can help you better understand how to use your computer and you're a loser or even a criminal if you use Firefox.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the uber late reply here. What will change? I'm curious as to how they can effectively block BitTorrent traffic if a lot of people use BitTorrent traffic to move massive amounts of data legally such as World of Warcraft using it to spread patches and updates. I don't think those companies would be too happy if that traffic was being stopped. So are they filtering the traffic then when saying it's done 'live' on their hardware? I suppose it would since their not saying the BitTorrent traffic is explicitly blocked, right?

Hi Alicante!

All US servers using VPN services provided by TorGuard will block all BitTorrent traffic.

They can effectively block BitTorrent by law through the use of packet filtration (usually from L7 packet inspection) or from the source IP of these trackers in the US (from my personal experience).

They entirely understand the reasons you are making however the US courts have decided on their behalf of how to act legally as a company.

BitTorrent IS explicitly blocked to prevent any form of illegal activity from within the US. 

While it's possible there is a more logical or smarter reason or approach for this (as you stated Blizzard utilizes BitTorrent for World of Warcraft) TorGuard must comply with the legality on their liability and not on their terms.

Here's my take -

Technically: How can TorGuard be responsible? This is the same case made by Kim Dotcom "the CEO" of formerly MegaUpload (in Germany) and now Mega (based in New Zealand) over how they cannot be liable for what their software permits users to do especially when they have no transparency of how users upload or exchange this data.

Legally: Jurisdiction for copyrighted material and films is restricted by nation states (which computer broke the law?) and since TorGuard does not "host" this data explicitly or even publicly on any of their sites and even frowns on piracy it's not even TorGuard's computer or software (they provide VPN services for consumer protection like LifeLock offers identity theft protection).

As a company: TorGuard is honest enough to let people utilize the open source model for encryption standards through what is feasible and economical. They do not make "false claims" or market any of their software through "rebranding". For instance "NorsVPN" or "NullvarVPN" (don't want to call out any names) will sometimes try and market how they rebrand open source solutions (their "own version" of WireGuard) and deliver the same product under their own name or even try and sway users with the false impression that being based out of another country is like having a "foreign bank account". These misleading kind of practices are more at risk than people like TorGuard who can honestly implement the best technology and even provide users with the most user friendly options.

Edited by BukkakeBlaster
Oops meant L7 not L2

21 hours ago, BukkakeBlaster said:

All US servers using VPN services provided by TorGuard will block all BitTorrent traffic.

Exactly what is the basis of what you are saying here?

Is it you just repeating what you have read elsewhere from any source including official TorGuard representatives or is the basis your personal experience of testing by using all the Torguard US VPN servers and being unable to do any torrenting on any of them?

59 minutes ago, gderf said:

Exactly what is the basis of what you are saying here?

Is it you just repeating what you have read elsewhere from any source including official TorGuard representatives or is the basis your personal experience of testing by using all the Torguard US VPN servers and being unable to do any torrenting on any of them?

The basis of what I'm saying is what people are talking about and what I read about TorGuard blocking all BitTorrent traffic.

I'm going off the aforementioned article and their reference to Quadranet as being one of the parties "involved". 

1 minute ago, Cytane89 said:

I guess whatever method they're using to stop BT traffic in US servers isn't full implemented yet. I just tried to dl Ubuntu from a US server and it seemed to work fine.

Is your torrent client configured to encrypt traffic or have a preference enabled for connecting to peers through decentralized methods?

@BukkakeBlaster you are wasting your time, forums are not required anymore, people do not need to communicate, there is a new ministry of truth for the choosen citizens of united states of bananas republic. The gov says that you are too stupid to apprehend and differentiate what is truth or not. I guess people do not understand that they should be happy they are allowed to send emails, alternative to being picking up from home and taking to the jail for unspecified amount of time. TorGuard has not much more to do with it than that it was unlucky enough to have some people believing they do a good thing for their country in running company in US and paying taxes in US. The more orweilein or banana like it gets, the more good people will move on from there, lately there was big stock dump and the future doesnt look bright. After US gov was caught in many attrocities and Julian Assange sits in jail it is for me at least unbelievable there are people who actually would use US servers for torrenting, not to mention that people care about this topic not understanding at all what happens globaly, waking up from a nightmare is not pleasant. US servers are mainly required for US citizens who are outside US for ability to access services in US. If you use VPN in US, then it would of course better to use a server which is not in your countries jurisdiction. There is not 1 legit reason why one would use US servers for torrenting.

6 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

@BukkakeBlaster you are wasting your time, forums are not required anymore, people do not need to communicate, there is a new ministry of truth for the choosen citizens of united states of bananas republic. The gov says that you are too stupid to apprehend and differentiate what is truth or not. I guess people do not understand that they should be happy they are allowed to send emails, alternative to being picking up from home and taking to the jail for unspecified amount of time. TorGuard has not much more to do with it than that it was unlucky enough to have some people believing they do a good thing for their country in running company in US and paying taxes in US. The more orweilein or banana like it gets, the more good people will move on from there, lately there was big stock dump and the future doesnt look bright. After US gov was caught in many attrocities and Julian Assange sits in jail it is for me at least unbelievable there are people who actually would use US servers for torrenting, not to mention that people care about this topic not understanding at all what happens globaly, waking up from a nightmare is not pleasant. US servers are mainly required for US citizens who are outside US for ability to access services in US. If you use VPN in US, then it would of course better to use a server which is not in your countries jurisdiction. There is not 1 legit reason why one would use US servers for torrenting.

Good to hear back from your status zero!

I agree laws and people reflect more about the situation and proving how dumb they are in supporting a position from within the government to just act on their occupational rights as "the law" as a greater loss for society.

If you look back at the goals for the UN or any other international organization or cooperation of multinationals the goals for the 21st century are still "in progress" from the foundations of our civilization where people are still lead into believing prostitution is the world's oldest profession (not MURDER), income disparity is directly correlated with the "digital" disparity and is responsible for the difference in the mortality rate and gender inequality from COUNTRIES like Japan (where both parents have to work jobs) and AFRICA (where population is NEVER a problem) and it can still stay the voice of the leading thinkers and philanthropists of our time from Thomas L. Freidman to Ray Kurzweil. The UCLA probably takes time to reflect on Jared Diamond and why Europe conquered "the Americas" (the advances of technology, disease, etc.) and our role as hunterer-gatherers, monarchs, and priests hasn't changed much.

It's so great the government has decided to act on this issue to help mark the forthcoming of the year 2022.

I am not really sure what you do mean by status zero, by I am sure you will explain it.

Once some wise person told me not to talk about politics and history with people who are not educated or can not have a simple conversation on a point where they disagree. I think we have to see it from different angles, not only "my" subjective. Good example on it would be topic which you choose here, what were the real goals of UN? Many disagree with reasons and other claim those pose corruption by their stance, but normal people see and ask themselves of why UN is always silent when West commits attrocities and who and on which basis has the right to invade independant countries, set there color revolutions costing millions of deaths over short period, etc.., etc... . Just by that fact UN is a body which existance is not required anymore in that form and we that happening currently in the world, it is again US who destroys permanently global order, international laws and organisations. Keeping on this topic, we have currently a war going on, where few countries and UN members simply refused to see one countries army shelling civilians for 8 years, they trained those armies and have no problem at all that those who they trained are s'izan. You witness currently how and why UN turned to obsolete body, beside other points like restricting diplomats of a veto powered country to enter the meeting. When you start looking, you find also but it will hurt only when it is you who suffers. UN as well as most other organisations are corrupt to the core and are commanded by few corporations or better said their owners. What we all witness is also some kind of attempt into Corporate-Fascism which the choosen's nations woke's call it communism or socialism without to have spent a second in reading as example Marx or simply living in a communism or in a social democratic country. Now this is something you could talk about for hours with deniers, but there is something bigger, which comes before UN. There is actually much. As example, from another angle, the western hemisphere who gave themselves a title of democracy by saying that freedom bla, bla, bla saved us from grey pest, they had a big problem that it was red army who actually contributed most to that victory and for western politicians at that time it was unacceptable that those who they call barbarians saved them and probably whole world, that angle explains a lot what happened. In real, Europeans do not like to talk about WW2 and that simply because most of them either were fighting on wrong side or simply other like french, belgians and some more who simply surrendered. I guess I wrote enough different angles for thinking. They consider WW1 as a war to talk about as they were fighting it and were dying in it, in WW2 whole western EU surrendered quite without any fight. Ironically UK was fighting Nazis and people in UK actually have family members who died in that war from nazi's, leaving a question how could it turn out they support them today? I guess that's enough angles for a long, long discussion which will probably never take place.

When you say Europe counquered America, you hopefully do mean that it was not Europe conquering, but few colonial powers who had a fleet, mainly british, spanish, portuguese, dutch and french. Considering Ru having big part of their lands in Europe, you probably should read up about what they did, maybe its of worth to remind that during like you express european colonizers were infecting some locals for their land, at that time Ru supplied medicine to those to help them with their illness. It also worth to know that europe has quite long history and there are many more nations than just those colonial powers who were suppresed. Africa was not always in a state in which they are, they were rich and had culture, maybe it is worthy for you to find out who exactly ordered first Great Library to burn and by that to destroy kinda all the wisdom at that time.

When you say it is great the government has decided something, the only what majority without blind eyes can see is a senile ill man who somebody uses as a playdoll, if one looks, seems all decisions this gov has taken have worsen the situation those decisions meant to resolve. Indeed, great gov, it would be funny if people in that gov wouldnt say it is worth killing 500k civilians to overturn a gov in a country thousands miles away or those who openly laugh about murdering of another state representative who one was sitting with in New York, in by you mentioned UN. All of that is not funny and every day people die. Torrenting and its blocking in US should be really the last thing US citizen should worry about.

Wish you a nice evening.

"Status Zero" - your username is just a number and "zero" is shorter than your actual username.

Wisdom is a virtue but it doesn't really go anywhere with people too self involved with their own problems.

I think of the UN like the "world bank for problems" made by the same people who address the "politics and economics of the modern world" quoted by people they choose to appoint for reasons worst than insurance.

I agree with you 100% if politics is the "center of gravity" for "law and order" and the responsibility of government is "to act in the model for a moral and humane society" why should ordinary citizens act in the ultimate accountability of people with the highest responsibility or be the victims of social or civil unrest and problems.

I think the former analogy for the UN back in 2000 - where a correlation for the birth rate and age demographic in Japan with a "newer generation" as being entirely different versus "Africa" CAN BE fundamentally replaced by the bearers of the outstanding liability in the cause for holding the demographic (such as education, gender, race, sexuality, religion, etc.) or misrepresentation of such as being the global cause for misaligned political motives. So much time and money goes to unachieved ends in "divided justice" or the misrepresentation of the government's liability and if the world cannot represent the laws or crimes against these people then there's no point in arguing free trade, fair use, laws, or even history.

I agree "in a system" people should have the right to punish political leaders who misalign political motives for their self interest or personal reasons and if those abuses go below the standards of a war and the humanity stays in question at the greater cost to life for the purposes of representing a greater economic challenge or some other form of corruption the government is the ultimate bearer of this responsibility in representing the trial. The system has to work in favor of what justice and government actually is.

I think also that the MPAA has more than enough backers in the industry who can protect their content in a manner that would prevent piracy. Instead of doing what they should have done grab engineers from Sony (who makes movies) etc. to develop and implement those measures and standards they basically found on their own terms what is considered a "fair use of the law" without anyone even noticing it.

SURE the court was stupid enough to act outside the way the law could even work but at the end of the day this is how people make money, make it up, and prove what it's really worth.

Wow if a citizen had an excuse other than freedom, history, and the process it wouldn't look like one would it?? BUT MAN HE WAS A BILLIONAIRE

Seems you try to explain me that you assign a new nickname, you can call me as you want, but I think if it is about replying with this forum software, you do it by mouseclick regardless of the lenght.

What you address are not an issue or goals, those are wanted and unwanted results. Before judging about something, one should always consider to find out its true history. You were lately mentioning current gov and you claim also back in 2000 in was already misrepresented, but all of that misrepresentation happened much, much before the timestamp you mention. Why is by you mentioned 2000 interesting, well, simply because current US president was the one bragging about attempt to smear whole nation as genocidial where the genocide event staged as were so many after it. He publicly admits that he was the one calling and pushing for decisions to kill innocent people, like to bomb railways during train with civilian passenger passes by, bridges on which civilians again are located, hospitals, tv station, chinesse embassy (us claimed it did it by mistake, well, twice), then they openly supported small minority commiting genocide and forced many countries to sign this decision where still majority of countries in this world never signed it. As you see, Japan and Africa at that time were even not close to what was done in other countries, including later middle east and afghanistan.

US is very young nation, a baby growing. It is ideology in west that winner write the history which remains, it is not correct, it is the truth which remains as truth does not need to be protected.

MPAA is simply another organisation protecting something that is used again for the greed and politics. Court is never finding the truth, courts always decide and US law and court system is again corrupt to the core in US it is about using labour, US jails are full and as we talked about WW2, one could claim Stalin or Mao were jailing people but if you look at same timestamp what happened in US, it was much worse, much more people in jails in terrible conditions and then even when world war 2 ended, there was (seems still is) a segregation by skin color. When you look at the whole picture, the meaning of what I wrote previously gets stronger when you realize that most war mongering and bad mouthing was never based on truth and if one looked at truth, then flipped picture would appear.

It is normal american families which suffer on all of that, america is not seen by other nations citizens as what it looked like 20-30 years ago. When you talk about piracy, Sony ..... anything of what west standed for many years => all lies, there is no value and only idiot would store and buildup business in western hemisphere after something that was portrayed by West as holy => private property and property in general, West has once again show true face by simply looting and stealing, like Venezuelas reserves which, Russian assets of not only russian federation, but from ordinary people. Now you should be scared, as we enter the world where the gov in which you live says it is ok to take somebodies property if the victim does not share your views. Honestly I do not believe most americans want to kill their own country, those who are clever will probably leave somewhere where they can live and earn money without repression or illegal property loses.

Why do you think a citizen needs excuse? Citizen just needs to live, other citizens want all citizens to follow some basic rules like not stealing, not killing etc... , citizens do not need excuse for the freedom as there never was any other freedom than to die (even that is restricted).

Even BIllionaires face troubles for lack of education, money does not save, does not always make your life better, mostly it is the core of your problems and in many cases you get into troubles up to be killed just for greed. One should probably concentrate on those who are alive before, but even that seems not to be makeable for US citizens, so many years Julian Assange is in jail and in US the public has no problem with that. Looking into mirror could often reveal a lot. I do not see a bright future and I am sorry already now for the misery which people will face in millions.

7 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

US is very young nation, a baby growing. It is ideology in west that winner write the history which remains, it is not correct, it is the truth which remains as truth does not need to be protected.

Yeah no kidding! Both "young and stupid" lol I was so surprised myself at the history of similar kinds of atrocities you mention in the context of Japan and Africa as "the evil japanese" and "African American".

However I'm sure that's where the analogy ends and i know it's hard to tell when I'm joking.

10 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

MPAA is simply another organisation protecting something that is used again for the greed and politics.

I agree however when you make the case for the generational gap as being responsible for the educational barrier in how people break laws these laws in pirating films I really fell "short sighted" of how you can brainwash anyone with anything even "Stonehenge" (LOL 😅) but I love the way you put it since the MPAA is overreacting.

16 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

all lies, there is no value and only idiot would store and buildup business in western hemisphere after something that was portrayed by West as holy => private property and property in general

Yeah just like gay marriage! LOL 😅!

18 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Why do you think a citizen needs excuse? Citizen just needs to live, other citizens want all citizens to follow some basic rules like not stealing, not killing etc... , citizens do not need excuse for the freedom as there never was any other freedom than to die (even that is restricted).

Yeah but I was talking about the nomination of Trump and the mafia in the United States. But aside from prostitution still being the world's oldest profession on textbooks I'm sure murder was still the most profitable! LOL 😅

22 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Even BIllionaires face troubles for lack of education, money does not save, does not always make your life better, mostly it is the core of your problems and in many cases you get into troubles up to be killed just for greed

I wish the education was representing the public and the opinion of the people but I think you understand this better than anyone.

I hope TorGuard got over it before we did.

I still won't forget:

The first song I downloaded from Napster when it came out: Rob Thomas ft. Carlos Santana - Smooth 

How dumb "AskJeeves" was compared to CNN and the government.

How Xanga could make a profile for even Hitler but Facebook won't.

How the "internet killed the video star".swf but it took the government to kill everybody! What are we gonna do without torrents? What came after Napster?

1 hour ago, BukkakeBlaster said:

Yeah no kidding! Both "young and stupid" lol I was so surprised myself at the history of similar kinds of atrocities you mention in the context of Japan and Africa as "the evil japanese" and "African American".

Yeah, you got it in your way, but you got it. Probably the longest read would be chinese history as that is the oldest known country. Another one would be the topic about a reason under your bed so that you are confusing to not think about old senile ghost shaker.

Yeah just like gay marriage! LOL 😅!

Why do 2 male human beings want to marry? Because of some laws? Because in their memory people do have families and they think they need to steal somebodie's child? How many heteros do you know walking down the street in attempts to convince other people in who knows what by screaming "I am normal, I have rights". Well, agree, screaming in that case normal would indicate psychological illnes. Maybe you should ask yourself why so many if not most politicial figures in west are gays, lesbians or lgbt lovers? Why do you think they all try to destroy family and family values? Do you think it is normal development or is here controll in question, you can controll a single much easier than you do with people who have family (logically, they know their values better). It is all about trying to create society where parents are seen as a problem and kids should be given to the stake. Many asking what for one would do such things, reply is always the same, for money.

Gay marriage as whole lgbt agenda is for everything else, just not to support minorities. In fact, a lesbian or a gay simply can not be lets say minister for mother and children or whatever it is called in so many countries as those people have nothing to do with kids and the way they live, they can not have their own kids, therefore it is illusion to expect from a gay or lesbian to actually handle in interests of children if they have actually no clue about kids and the only what they can reflect is again their own subjective memory of their own years as kids. I know many gays which I had to work with or came accross, every single of them was in one or another way abused when they were young. Well, I am really 100% sure that those politicians really are what people want, no doubt according to ministry of truth.

Another question would be, why is it all the time that in west people fall into such dirty culture. You should show your support to MPAA and buy "Merchant of Venice" with Deniro (just joking), there you can see in a hollywood movie that girls were topless. That happened due to the fact that at that time most, especially middle and upper class, it was normal that males had a helper, normally it was a boy of 13-16, which acted kinda as assistant to them, but in real it was quite about sex only. At that time church decided to stimulate men and allowed and kinda tried to stimulate non married woman to live in Venice where they actually should walk topless for the reason of trying somehow to awake again the interest of male to female body. Interesting movie.

Yeah but I was talking about the nomination of Trump and the mafia in the United States. But aside from prostitution still being the world's oldest profession on textbooks I'm sure murder was still the most profitable! LOL 😅

According to some americans, all of it is since Kennedy murder. Americans had never choice, you always will get a party, what you vote is not what you get and you get normally just a speaker of somebody. Exactly that could be seen as when US smeared its own president who Trump was, you should know about the saying that nobody will respect you more than you respect yourself. This is truth and since US internally did not respect its own culture, it has become a clown on world stage. You can claim a lot about Trump, I do not know him in person and even less do I know what US gov or Democrat supporters actually mean when they say mafia, is it just a word describing opponents for the reason of smearing?

Politicians are today most elite prostitutes in your words. They prostitute themselves to representation of corporate interests by getting into that position in first line by lying to the public about goals. If people would rule, politicians would have to take responsibility for eveything that they prommised to be achieved and never achieved. But this is a devils game, ending about discussion that lethal judgement should be allowed where on non naive side one would know that it would be used and from some point fully corrupted resulting in worse.

In general, if you ask me, Trump is a joke as a president, it is insult to America, but compared to Hitlery or "I did it" Joe, Trump looks like an innocent angel with a brain of Einstein next to them. I bet in every neighbourhood in US you could find more inteligent and diplomatic person than Trump, but the choice you were given and compared to current administration, Trump actually made US economy stronger and in general US was not flying nosehead down like it currently does. Trump or Biden, the result was known long time before any of them reached a state of a candidate, Camacho is tough as Biden would like to be and helds speeches better than Trump and presents his plan more convicing than a red head WH speaker. Some time ago people did laugh, today most recognize Camacho would be better than other available options, good future predictions, right :).

I wish the education was representing the public and the opinion of the people but I think you understand this better than anyone.

You can wish it, it was available in many countries, west as well in east, there were countries where you can get higher education for free. Not in US! Whole US is build up on the fact that you need to pay for wisdom (which does not mean you get wisdom, important is to pay, not what you get). The last country in EU which had free higher education known to me was Austria, but that is history too. Most find it easier to watch hollywood movies, walk and ask in US how people think Hitler died and you will hear many, many saying he was killed in a theatre in Paris by fire. That explains that your education system might be good as a system, but it is rotten by people not being able to actually use that system for education purpose, it still works great for mind control purpose.

This video says a lot about social status and how well educated society is and how a society lives which tolerates living and dying by gun for few $.

I still won't forget:

The first song I downloaded from Napster when it came out: Rob Thomas ft. Carlos Santana - Smooth 

How dumb "AskJeeves" was compared to CNN and the government.

How Xanga could make a profile for even Hitler but Facebook won't.

How the "internet killed the video star".swf but it took the government to kill everybody! What are we gonna do without torrents? What came after Napster?

do not forget it ;), never

39 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Why do 2 male human beings want to marry? Because of some laws?

That's usually the point.

40 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Another question would be, why is it all the time that in west people fall into such dirty culture.

It's part of who they are.

41 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

mean when they say mafia, is it just a word describing opponents for the reason of smearing?

Yes it is smearing. However it is often how the facts are portrayed by these individuals in these positions like Trump to be self elected and later blame the courts for not representing a trial. If the courts put these individuals on trial and they were found guilty by law as "the government" they would often argue that the parties involved within their network of crimes extend beyond the US courts (from my understanding he was involved with Ukraine and Russia very early in his inauguration and paid them both) and act on the idea of how they can make matters worse or even public since they own the news or are connected with officials from within the government who never saw trial prior to the way they already agreed to break laws.

So since you were already jumping on a train to break the law before the courts checked your ticket you can argue it's a financial plan or it's never been brought up "how you break the law".

To bring the mafia in a court room they may argue how they are guilty by a connection to politician who is involved with how the government launders money.

In the end I always thought of the "generational gap" in Japan exercised as the "changing demographic" from within the US of individuals who may no longer know how to pirate movies or music and it being a disproportionately represented demographic of the way the courts see laws. But if courts can understand the issues in Africa being educated in laws why can't they understand how technology bridges countries and brings the world together? The education barrier is there depending on the age and it's not like "homosexuality is a science". It reminds me of a time shortly before the Berlin Wall collapsed. I feel like not much is going to change in this idea that the government will exercise their own right to represent whatever classifies their idea of criminals just like the creators of BitTorrent (maybe the problem was it's free).

I wonder if we wrote a software for the damn MPAA to shut up can we reverse the decision from the courts? It's not like they don't have their own standard of adoption in the industry they are targeting and the case was not even represented as one. With 2 factor authentication and a hashing algorithm binding an arbitrary user.

56 minutes ago, BukkakeBlaster said:

Yes it is smearing

Smearing is inappropriate way of communication, when you lower yourself to smearing, you are worse than the one you try to smear even if your smeared reflects any percentage of truth, as every joke does too.

However it is often how the facts are portrayed by these individuals in these positions like Trump to be self elected and later blame the courts for not representing a trial. If the courts put these individuals on trial and they were found guilty by law as "the government" they would often argue that the parties involved within their network of crimes extend beyond the US courts (from my understanding he was involved with Ukraine and Russia very early in his inauguration and paid them both) and act on the idea of how they can make matters worse or even public since they own the news or are connected with officials from within the government who never saw trial prior to the way they already agreed to break laws.

On one side you seem to understand that facts get twisted, but on other side you blidly choose to belive in nonsense instead to express own toughs, what you wrote is a result of false information bombardment for which I do not give a fault to you. You claim that Trump appointed himself which never happened, back then whole media which is owned by democrats and sponsored campaigns, they all were 100% sure and reporting that Trump will win. That is how the real owners and decision makers cheat, do you remember maybe who elected Bush Junior? As next you claim Trump was involved with Ukraine and Russia proving not only that you do not know anything about Russia or Ukraine, but that it is quite is to manipulate on your opinion. Lets split facts from rumors, Trumps involvement in Ukraine has only to do with a call to the Ukrainian president which is a result of a coup and then very shady deals with Ukraine which include BioLabs developing biological weapons which Victoria Nuland already confirmed in front of congress on cameras. People who worked on Ukraine are mainly from Democratic camp. Now brainwashing came to brainwash you into believing that Trump somehow colluded with Russia after fake Dossier by paid british agent was written. The only shady deals were in Ukraine and what current US president was boasting about (especially words he used) removing a judge who wanted to open investigation about Burisma and illegal processes/deals which is at the end what the same Democrats accused Trump in because Trump called puppet president and asked him to start investigation which was stopped by removal of a judge on Bidens interference on public TV. After so long time, after Hunter's notebook story was dismissed and again falsely sold as Russian disinformation, after all that time it turned out to be truth, it turned out that dossier against Trump was fake and sponsored by Democrats for smear purpose. So all in all, you are that manipulated that you ignore all the facts and present them wrongly whenever you talk about them. You should now do your own research, but for someone who seeks a freedom in form of torrenting it is astonishing how easily you were manipulated to believe what you wrote. Here again, education is a cure, there are good and bad books, probably you should start reading Mark Twain if you did not read his work.

In the end I always thought of the "generational gap" in Japan exercised as the "changing demographic" from within the US of individuals who may no longer know how to pirate movies or music and it being a disproportionately represented demographic of the way the courts see laws. But if courts can understand the issues in Africa being educated in laws why can't they understand how technology bridges countries and brings the world together? The education barrier is there depending on the age and it's not like "homosexuality is a science". It reminds me of a time shortly before the Berlin Wall collapsed. I feel like not much is going to change in this idea that the government will exercise their own right to represent whatever classifies their idea of criminals just like the creators of BitTorrent (maybe the problem was it's free).

Look, it is really much simpler than you write it. Difference in digitial products to non digital products is that a digital product can be easily copied in multiple copies in without any quality loss. People are even today mislead in thinking they need to pay for something like 1 CD containing 14 songs where only 1 is good or required, after years of research they cam then out as maxis and singles and govs required quite a long to understand that they can not use primitive protection (like dvd), they have to control the marke and if comebody was ready to pay $ 10 for a CD, then one is probably ready to pay for a song $ 2 on some apple store or similar. Whole speech about intelectual property is really not worth it after US patent system was used for ages to steal ideas and patents, it is not coincidence that even Tesla as name is attempted to be stolen. For the last sentence your are partially correct, not much will change in US for now, but US is pretty badly declining on world stage and other players emerged and we already live in multipolar world where importance of what US thinks shrinks. That means in US there will be very big changes and you can hope it changes for better (18:46).

9 hours ago, BukkakeBlaster said:

Is your torrent client configured to encrypt traffic or have a preference enabled for connecting to peers through decentralized methods?

I have QBittorrent binded to the WG network interface so any and all torrents simply refuse to download unless I'm connected to the VPN, if that's what you were asking.

image.png

13 hours ago, 19807409 said:

You claim that Trump appointed himself which never happened, back then whole media which is owned by democrats and sponsored campaigns, they all were 100% sure and reporting that Trump will win.

Historically in the US the presidential office was reserved for individuals who served in the armed forces, former Senate elect, or former governors of a state (Reagan Calif., Carter Georg.). Bush was formerly the director of the CIA. Don't blame me blame the education system in the United States.

13 hours ago, 19807409 said:

Difference in digitial products to non digital products is that a digital product can be easily copied in multiple copies in without any quality loss

So why can't people copy video games? Why does only the MPAA have this problem? They aren't a legal entity which MUST exist for purposes of the courts and government.