TorGuard

Settings

Rate this topic

tjs0067

15 minutes ago, tjs0067 said:

Need help getting no help from support. I am not tecky they just say go to seeting I can find setting amywhere please help

Hey @tjs0067

For Support or The Community to help First You Need to supply more Information, The only Information you have supplied is "Settings"....?? 
you will First need to supply Much more Detailed Information such As - Windows Software? Mac Software? Linux Software? Extensions? Is there anything specific that you are trying to achieve, which may require a specific Combination of settings or just the Basics?

Please Reply Back with Much more Detailed Information so that someone is able to help.

Everytime I try and log in I get does not recoginse my user name or password. It works on my phone no issues. For the past 3 days haven't been able to log in. Tried so many times to get support to help they are not listening to me. I am not tecky. They keep saying seeting in on the app well that is all good if you can log in. I have tried changing the password nothing is working. I use windows 10.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:39 AM, tjs0067 said:

Everytime I try and log in I get does not recoginse my user name or password. It works on my phone no issues. For the past 3 days haven't been able to log in. Tried so many times to get support to help they are not listening to me. I am not tecky. They keep saying seeting in on the app well that is all good if you can log in. I have tried changing the password nothing is working. I use windows 10.

I think by the Sounds of it there is just some Confusion as to what the problem is Maybe they were not exactly sure what you were trying to say.

If you are Using Windows 10 -

Try Freshly Reinstalling the App - Go into the Settings and under the First! Tab at the top there is a Button to Forget* Login Credentials Press that and then at the bottom press Restore Defaults! and Lastly there is a drop down to Select Theme try using Classic* "classic might be easier!" then hit SAVE!  - you do Not need to be logged in to access the settings so you should be able to access those 3 options without logging in first.

After that try Selecting Wireguard* for Protocol Choose a Country "Choose a Location Close to you" and Press Connect! Then it should Popup to Login! There should be a option to remember Credentials so that it remembers them for you select that but make sure you type them correctly! No copying/pasting. That way it remembers them for you and also you know your inputting them correctly if your manually inputting them.

Please note that the username/Password you use to Login to the Applications is Not the same as what it used to login the website , The Username Is Not an email* for logging into the Applications.

I have already dine that I am very aware it is not the same password as the website. They have already said I have the right details I still can not log in I am beyound frustrated with this.

2 minutes ago, tjs0067 said:

Finally after 3 days they are going to fix it for me after I feel saying I am not tecky

The way you were explaining things May Have caused some confusion which likely contributed to it taking slightly longer to get help Possibly, It's best to try not to get frustrated. The Support Team for Torguard are actually really nice they have helped me many times over the years with Multiple different things sometimes it takes some conversing back and forth so that they can understand the situation to Provide the proper support but they do care.

I hope you get everything working and Resolved.