Jump to content
TorGuard
  • 0

Keeps saying wrong password

Rate this question


tjs0067
 Share

Question

No idea why this is happening started a few days ago. I am not techy having real issues trying to log in. Keeps saying wrong credentials. Please help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
17 minutes ago, tjs0067 said:

No idea why this is happening started a few days ago. I am not techy having real issues trying to log in. Keeps saying wrong credentials. Please help


HeY @tjs0067

Assuming you are able to log into My Account Area on the Torguard Website - You can Try Logging into your Account Dashboard on the Website and Navigating to the Section to Set Some New VPN Login Credentials. >> https://torguard.net/clientarea.php?action=changepw
it gives you the option to change the Login Username and Password Both* if you wish or you can just change the password to a new one.

Please Note on the Password Change Page the Bottom Section is for changing the Password to login to the Website* ,, The Top section is for changing the username/password for logging into the VPN Applications as they are Separate*. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, Dom1no said:


HeY @tjs0067

Assuming you are able to log into My Account Area on the Torguard Website - You can Try Logging into your Account Dashboard on the Website and Navigating to the Section to Set Some New VPN Login Credentials. >> https://torguard.net/clientarea.php?action=changepw
it gives you the option to change the Login Username and Password Both* if you wish or you can just change the password to a new one.

Please Note on the Password Change Page the Bottom Section is for changing the Password to login to the Website* ,, The Top section is for changing the username/password for logging into the VPN Applications as they are Separate*. 

I have done 5 times still nothing no ide why it is doing this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 minutes ago, tjs0067 said:

I have done 5 times still nothing no ide why it is doing this


I would Recommend Opening a Support Ticket So it can be looked into, Support Tickets Usually get Answered Fairly Quickly it will Allow you to talk to A support Agent Directly >> https://torguard.net/supporttickets.php 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...