TorGuard

Torguard not responding

Rate this question

bikhu

Question

I installed tor browser and used torguard VPN with it for extra anonymity. I went away from the computer and when I came back both were closed and now I can no longer connect. Torguard says not responding and unable to setup interface. I tried  Firefox and I can connnect momentarily but when I try torguard once more and it doesn’t respond then Firefox also won’t connect. I tried malware bytes and it also won’t connect and says check network settings.    Has tor browser messed up my settings? Any idea how to fix please? I tried restarting my pc and then I can can connect with Firefox but as soon as I try to use torguard it doesn’t respond then Firefox stops working again so I have to restart.  Ive tried restarting router but no luck. The router is still connected and I’m typing this with my iPad.  I ran troubleshooter and it said Microsoft.com is online but isn’t connecting through port 80.  Do I need to change the port or something? If so how?

1 answer to this question

On 11/9/2021 at 10:28 AM, bikhu said:

I installed tor browser and used torguard VPN with it for extra anonymity. I went away from the computer and when I came back both were closed and now I can no longer connect. Torguard says not responding and unable to setup interface. I tried  Firefox and I can connnect momentarily but when I try torguard once more and it doesn’t respond then Firefox also won’t connect. I tried malware bytes and it also won’t connect and says check network settings.    Has tor browser messed up my settings? Any idea how to fix please? I tried restarting my pc and then I can can connect with Firefox but as soon as I try to use torguard it doesn’t respond then Firefox stops working again so I have to restart.  Ive tried restarting router but no luck. The router is still connected and I’m typing this with my iPad.  I ran troubleshooter and it said Microsoft.com is online but isn’t connecting through port 80.  Do I need to change the port or something? If so how?

Hello,

I would suggest opening a support ticket https://torguard.net/submitticket.php - there seems to be multiple issues on your setup which is best dealt with through our main support desk.

Regards