TorGuard

Icon on task bar

Rate this question

heedgi

Question

Hi There, Like the new icon on the task bar but white and greyed out not much difference and greyed out hard to see. Can we have colors 

back, Or can we choose colors in settings? As you can see greyed out very differcult to see.

Thanks Henry

image.png

Untitled3.png

5 answers to this question

Also echo these sentiments. 

TorGuard, your new icon is pretty, yes.  But in this day and age of dark mode and black and white toolbars (both on Macs and PCs), a gray or white icon is very, very hard to see for an inactive / active VPN session.  The original red / green (please bring this back!) or dare I even say that the most recent day-glo orange and neon green was more effective, and I knew INSTANTLY if I had TorGuard enabled or not.

I also find the new icon to be troubling. I find it difficult to see whether I am online or not at a glance. Much like the new theme that was made available, it would be nice if there was an option to use the old icons. I rely on my VPN and I consider this feature small, but crucial for ease of use. Please bring it back or offer an alternative icon set.

I too would like a color coded icon to make connected  / disconnected status easier to notice at a glance.

An option to use the old icon set would be a good solution.