TorGuard

wireguard config validity changes

11 hours ago, 19807409 said:

@Support I created a ticket, by that no need for pm, if you want to follow it internally, it is ticket #797107

I see the ticket and will follow up shortly - thanks

Sadly, the issue still persists on both tested servers. The only difference is, when config gets invalidated, then calling the api seems not to extend it or that activation takes a minute on your side (which I doubt), before changes, calling the api activated it immediately, meaning that it is actually worse now than it was as for the workaround I need to add additional timeout variable.

• 2 weeks later...

Since 2 days extending validity with api seems to work, running api call within 24 hours delivers same ip if called within validity time. When I reported this issue, api delivered new ip address and old one was invalidated, this seems to be fixed now.

What was not fixed until yesterday is that the connection becomes invalid if it is connected and no udpate over api within 24 hours. I will disable api loop to see if connection invalidates.

• 2 weeks later...

@Support It seems that some servers stopped working at all, there is no reply from api as well as torguard config says that wireguard is not available on that server:

image.png

It is reported in this thread, but I decided to write it here as from feeling it stopped working at the same time where validation suddenly broke like described in previous threads.

That IP is in my dedicated list when config was created and was choosen from dropdown in your config generator meaning that typo can be excluded.

23 hours ago, 19807409 said:

@Support It seems that some servers stopped working at all, there is no reply from api as well as torguard config says that wireguard is not available on that server:

image.png

It is reported in this thread, but I decided to write it here as from feeling it stopped working at the same time where validation suddenly broke like described in previous threads.

That IP is in my dedicated list when config was created and was choosen from dropdown in your config generator meaning that typo can be excluded.

Hey - this is an old Aruba IP - its no longer available - I would suggest asking fir a replacement.

Regards

2 hours ago, Support said:

Hey - this is an old Aruba IP - its no longer available - I would suggest asking fir a replacement.

Hmm, this IP was added as another one expired few months ago (if at all), but I neither was informed nor was it removed from dedicated list, anyway, have to get a new one in all cases as above one is already exposed. Maybe you should let your customers know if/when those get unavailable. Thanks for the info