TorGuard

Deluge is working, uTorrent is not

Rate this question

Question

I managed to get Deluge to work and it is doing well. I used to think the ISPs monitored speeds and that's what they check. I guess it's different today as even though I set my speeds to 150 kb/s flat for both incoming and outgoing, I still get a notice --although it's not a big notice. They categorized my activity as "low" priority.

I tried my best to setup uTorrent, but for the life of me, couldn't get any connections to work and there's no incoming or outgoing. But I can get the downloads to work using Deluge for some strange reason using the proxies.

Does anyone else have this issue? uTorrent constantly says "Connecting to Peers". I even downloaded the CheckMyIP file and it was a success, but still not connecting to peers nor incoming speeds. It flatlines. If anyone could assist me, I would be grateful. Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, I looked through some of the other threads and found the torguard proxy installation and it's now working.

1 answer to this question