TorGuard

CLI and openvpn: Where do I get my vpn username/pass from the torguard website?

Rate this question

cwh

Question

I found this forum post but it only answers one of the two questions. It doesn't answer the title of the post (where do you find this vpn username and password). 

I'm using command line with openvpn and I assume my vpn username/pass is not the same as my log in for the toguard.net website to get into my account (or is it). Can someone point to me where on the torguard.net website that I can find this other user/pass to input into openvpn when it starts up. thanks,

3 answers to this question

On 10/20/2021 at 12:05 AM, cwh said:

I found this forum post but it only answers one of the two questions. It doesn't answer the title of the post (where do you find this vpn username and password). 

I'm using command line with openvpn and I assume my vpn username/pass is not the same as my log in for the toguard.net website to get into my account (or is it). Can someone point to me where on the torguard.net website that I can find this other user/pass to input into openvpn when it starts up. thanks,

Sure just visit here, your password won't show, you need to change it if you don't know it, initially it’s the same as your billing login.

Regards

2 hours ago, Support said:

Sure just visit here, your password won't show, you need to change it if you don't know it, initially it’s the same as your billing login.

Regards

How would I find this screen from the drop down menus?

18 hours ago, cwh said:

How would I find this screen from the drop down menus?

It's under the my account menu.

Regards