TorGuard

TorGuard Firefox VPN Extension 2.9.1

Support

Changelog:

- Fixed WebRTC Issues
- Removed the Type field with HTTPS/HTTP selection - only encrypted connections are allowed.
- Added ability to click Disconnect or select and switch to another server in the Connecting and Verifying IP states

- Some minor Internal bugs fixed.

Downloads

• Like 1

Still leaking DNS as reported for version 2.6. This extension is useless until this is fixed (see my comments on that thread).

7 hours ago, Tagasaste said:

Still leaking DNS as reported for version 2.6. This extension is useless until this is fixed (see my comments on that thread).

There are no leaks - we tested it and just ran through all tests right now. What makes you think you have a leak?

2 hours ago, Dom1no said:

I can Confirm Seeing ISP > DNS and WebRTC Leaks Both with the new Version 2.9.1

Here is a picture if it helps>

firefox leak.jpg

We see the problem, Firefox has reviewed and published the wrong build due to the fact we had to submit multiple builds over lengthy source review times, we will send the correct build in for review to Mozilla now, hopefully they will publish it within 48hrs.

Regards

• Like 1

• Support unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Actually "trying" to use v2.92...why is it not listed here?

For me it's crap...not working properly...had to disable it just to access this forum.

Also sorry to sound rude but on the extension GUI "Current Logging In as:" is poorly worded...don't remember noticing that earlier.

Testing TorGuard for a month alongside a few other VPNs before signing up for 2-3 years but despite the excellent speed from down in New Zealand suddenly getting a few "red flags".

Some issues could just be at my end though....

7 hours ago, LittleDude said:

Actually "trying" to use v2.92...why is it not listed here?

For me it's crap...not working properly...had to disable it just to access this forum.

Also sorry to sound rude but on the extension GUI "Current Logging In as:" is poorly worded...don't remember noticing that earlier.

Testing TorGuard for a month alongside a few other VPNs before signing up for 2-3 years but despite the excellent speed from down in New Zealand suddenly getting a few "red flags".

Some issues could just be at my end though....

It's listed in the Firefox release forum - can you define what you mean about not working properly? it sounds like you were able to connect but had trouble accessing this forum, can you elaborate on what issue you see exactly? thanks

Sorry I did find it after I posted...should have edited my original post....apologies

Forum was simply not loading...I gave up before it showed an error message and turned off the proxy.

I was testing sites I regularly visit, comparing Nord, TorGuard and no proxy, clearing the cache between tests.

TorGuard proxies were performing badly yesterday...at least for me.

Update: Tried again using TorGuard extension or Foxy Proxy...still performing badly with images and pages very slow to load.

On 10/23/2021 at 6:03 PM, LittleDude said:

Sorry I did find it after I posted...should have edited my original post....apologies

Forum was simply not loading...I gave up before it showed an error message and turned off the proxy.

I was testing sites I regularly visit, comparing Nord, TorGuard and no proxy, clearing the cache between tests.

TorGuard proxies were performing badly yesterday...at least for me.

Update: Tried again using TorGuard extension or Foxy Proxy...still performing badly with images and pages very slow to load.

Hey there - can you let me know the location you used and the sites you visited? we don't have any complaints at this minute but of course there are many things that might cause such problems.

Regards

It's multiple sites but as I said no issues with Windscribe, Nord and SurfShark.

Sorry to sound rude but I've wasted too much time trying to get it working...I'm giving up.

On 10/26/2021 at 5:38 AM, LittleDude said:

It's multiple sites but as I said no issues with Windscribe, Nord and SurfShark.

Sorry to sound rude but I've wasted too much time trying to get it working...I'm giving up.

Are you seeing this issue in NZ only at the moment? just curious as we don't have any other complaints right now nor do we notice any slowdown or packet loss on our monitoring backend.