TorGuard

Stealth Proxy from Settings has been removed Please use Checkbox Stealth Enabled under Protocol Select Rate this question

Rate this question

Toerac

Question

I am getting this notice when I open TorGuard.

image.png.c15caec6ba6c3fd84054a8b3f74e0325.png

I saw an earlier comment to change the scene from Modern to Classic. Only problem is in settings, this selection (change scene to Classic) is grayed out. Any suggestions?

image.png.eb6b86a82fbf461ac228c0a9390f141b.png

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, Toerac said:

I am getting this notice when I open TorGuard.

image.png.c15caec6ba6c3fd84054a8b3f74e0325.png

I saw an earlier comment to change the scene from Modern to Classic. Only problem is in settings, this selection (change scene to Classic) is grayed out. Any suggestions?

image.png.eb6b86a82fbf461ac228c0a9390f141b.png

I also Can't figure out the Stealth anymore it needs to be Improved. It used to work excellent! Then it got changed now it only works with specific servers/locations but the servers are not marked so who knows what servers it works on?? you have to try them all i guess... 

I also had that same issue you are having it was caused by the changes that were made to Stealth that caused the "settings" to get mixed up. somewhere there is a setting you have set that no longer works with the new update .... the way i fixed it was i used REVO Uninstaller and i "cleanly" Uninstalled Torguard then installed the NEW version. that fixed it sort of but i still can't figure stealth out very well it seems to have been downgraded... it does not work on Canada servers the option is greyed out for me but most the USA locations might work though like it's not really easy to use stealth anymore i hope they fix stealth and improve it because it used to work flawlessly but now it's kinda in need of being fixed so it works better / easier / and on all locations. Maybe clicking Restore defaults might help re-align the settings but still you should make sure your using Torguard 4.7.7 new version preferably with a clean uninstall using Revo.