TorGuard

having issue after the update

Rate this question

jwa03

Question

After i use torguard for few min i got disconnect and cant connect to internet even after i closed the vpn. troubleshoot says that i doesnt have a valid ip configuration. restart the pc connect me back to the internet but using torguard still cause the same issue.

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, jwa03 said:

After i use torguard for few min i got disconnect and cant connect to internet even after i closed the vpn. troubleshoot says that i doesnt have a valid ip configuration. restart the pc connect me back to the internet but using torguard still cause the same issue.

Sounds like you do not have your "Settings" inside the Torguard Application Configured Properly. If you have the kill switch turned ON inside settings that will cause the issue you are describing. If you want to use the internet when the VPN is not connected you have to go into settings and turn the kill switch off* because it blocks the internet when it's not connected. It could also be other settings that may be misconfigured too you will have to tinker around and learn them and figure them out. 

You could also post a picture of your settings for the tab that shows DNS and Kill switch ETC Might help Figure things out.

1 hour ago, Dom1no said:

Sounds like you do not have your "Settings" inside the Torguard Application Configured Properly. If you have the kill switch turned ON inside settings that will cause the issue you are describing. If you want to use the internet when the VPN is not connected you have to go into settings and turn the kill switch off* because it blocks the internet when it's not connected. It could also be other settings that may be misconfigured too you will have to tinker around and learn them and figure them out. 

You could also post a picture of your settings for the tab that shows DNS and Kill switch ETC Might help Figure things out.

Yes i know how kill switch work. but in the old version when i close torguard my internet went back to normal, but now after i close torguard i still got no internet connection.