TorGuard

Chat support scam?

Rate this question

isitascam

Question

I just bought torgaurd VPN. They promote 24/7 Chat. I feel that it is a scam as I cannot find chat support.

Are they even 24/7

What are there work hours?

Please do not say create a ticket because chat is immediate support vs ticket which is following up on inquiry!

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, isitascam said:

I just bought torgaurd VPN. They promote 24/7 Chat. I feel that it is a scam as I cannot find chat support.

Welcome, you bought a product just to chat?

1 hour ago, isitascam said:

What are there work hours?

Please do not say create a ticket because chat is immediate support vs ticket which is following up on inquiry!

:), send email to support which equals to a ticket and direct your questions including the one of how and during which hours you can contact them, only they know it.

Maybe you need a signature with "Everything around me is just a scam, everybody scams me :), is it my fault?".

Beside all the nonsense which you wrote, did you come up with idea to actually first chat with torguard before buying their product? Maybe next time you should check things before you buy them instead of screaming that you got scammed just because you do not know and are too lazy or impatient to find it out.