TorGuard

IP leak

Rate this question

bikhu

Question

I tested torguard with ipleaks using the magnet link provide and BitTorrent and it shows the torguard IP of the country I selected but it also showed my own IP.  Does this mean my IP is not hidden? I tested on another DNS leak test site and it only showed the VPN IP. How do I make sure my IP is completely hidden?

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, bikhu said:

I tested torguard with ipleaks using the magnet link provide and BitTorrent and it shows the torguard IP of the country I selected but it also showed my own IP.  Does this mean my IP is not hidden? I tested on another DNS leak test site and it only showed the VPN IP. How do I make sure my IP is completely hidden?

Well if one of the sites shows a leak then it is likely there is a leak. Inside the torguard Program in the settings do you have everything in there Configured correctly? Here is a Pic of my settings try setting those and running the tests Again. Also,> in settings there is a button " Set System DNS " that Allows you to change the DNS in your Lan/Wifi Adapter! which helps in some situations.

6666666666666666.jpg

2 hours ago, Dom1no said:

Well if one of the sites shows a leak then it is likely there is a leak. Inside the torguard Program in the settings do you have everything in there Configured correctly? Here is a Pic of my settings try setting those and running the tests Again. Also,> in settings there is a button " Set System DNS " that Allows you to change the DNS in your Lan/Wifi Adapter! which helps in some situations.

6666666666666666.jpg

Thanks that seems to have fixed it